What's new

Two Dead in Belgium Anti-terror Raid

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're talking about the concept of 'tawalla', it's a Shia thing - majority of Muslims is Sunni, we don't have that.

I don't want to get into a religious debate, since all I'll be doing is repeating the same points over and over again and going in circles.

I'll make only one point here: All of you trying to prove that Islam is violent, what do you think you'll achieve if you succeed? You're saying the same thing as the terrorists are, and the majority of Muslims very strongly disagree with them ,whether you believe it or not

You say Muslims should 'reform' themselves to be more peaceful or whatever, but when we show you that all that's needed is some simple reasoning and Islam is perfectly peaceful if that reasoning is followed, you people argue and argue and argue to try and prove that Islam is barbaric or whatever. It's utterly and completely pointless.

First of all I am not trying to prove Islam is violent.

I have asked some very good questions and receiving very awkward answers like .. comparing mecca to museum , pentagon, some official government. and ver bad reasoning for stopping non Muslims to see Kabah. Stampede, Visa regulations.

Why don't you simply accept that Saudi Arabia believes in Muslim Ummah, their rules are according to the BOOK, and so does every muslim
and no Muslim will want a non Muslim to enter Mecca because non Muslims like Hindus are not pak as Muslims.

I quoted Tawalla to be explained by you to prove that, the firmness of rules are weak. Shia's are not restricted to only 5 Pillars. As argued by @Akheilos

I have asked some very good questions and receiving very awkward answers like .. comparing mecca to museum , pentagon, some official government. and ver bad reasoning for stopping non Muslims to see Kabah. Stampede, Visa regulations.
Makkah is a Holy city where there are to be no non Muslims. It is not a debatable topic because it is what we believe in. Your question stems from either hate or ignorance and like I said before this is not the place to show either.

I quoted Tawalla to be explained by you to prove that, the firmness of rules are weak. Shia's are not restricted to only 5 Pillars.
The rules are not weak there are two branches of faith which have certain changes. But the basis is still the same.

Makkah is a Holy city where there are to be no non Muslims. It is not a debatable topic because it is what we believe in. Your question stems from either hate or ignorance and like I said before this is not the place to show either.

why do you believe that? Did the book say that?

I am not here to hate or like anyone.

@Horus please lock this thread it is going nowhere

@Screambowl Read and understand Islam and what it means and you will get your answers. This is not a religious platform to discuss these things. Buy books and read on Islam and stop getting into the why and what and who before you have studied the religion carefully. Discuss these issues with a proper Imam or scholar rather then explanations from forums which are rarely accurate.
To understand a problem you do not go and ask random students but a proper teacher in the field.

@Horus please lock this thread it is going nowhere

@Screambowl Read and understand Islam and what it means and you will get your answers. This is not a religious platform to discuss these things. Buy books and read on Islam and stop getting into the why and what and who before you have studied the religion carefully. Discuss these issues with a proper Imam or scholar rather then explanations from forums which are rarely accurate.
To understand a problem you do not go and ask random students but a proper teacher in the field.

@Horus you can lock the thread your pdf. But this is one of the most un trolled thread, with a quality discussion. If any thread comes related to religion where blame is on Muslims, what happens there, we all know.

@Gufi I am trying to put questions to Muslims about my doubts, does that not count into learning?

@Gufi I am trying to put questions to Muslims about my doubts, does that not count into learning?
no. You are going to students not teachers. Go to a mosque in the area you live in or find an alim online who you can talk to.
Google Islamic centres in Germany and find the one nearest to you and post those questions there.Here you get very weird answers.

Ummah means community...Apparently you didnt know the word and thought you were speaking Shakespeare!

Good to know your thoughts! Keep em with you no one asked for them! :tup:

You mean they dont let you adulterate their religion? Their area their rights! Respect or leave simple!

1) Ummah also means community without land border, that means you know what I want to say :)

2) How come Hindus can adulterate Muslim's religion when they are not doing anything wrong to Muslims or changing in it. Did Hindus change quran? One can also say, Muslims are trying to take over the land and adulterated other'S religion, through Azan. :)

no. You are going to students not teachers. Go to a mosque in the area you live in or find an alim online who you can talk to.
Google Islamic centres in Germany and find the one nearest to you and post those questions there.Here you get very weird answers.

I would like to go to the biggest mosque and the source being myself in Mecca and with my identity .. but not allowed. Its contradictory sir :). learning should not be based on religion.

@waz please lock this thread it is going nowhere, And has turned into a meaningless debate.

Reactions: waz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom