What's new

Two Dead in Belgium Anti-terror Raid

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you do not support Sharia? You know many will be very upset here and in Pakistan.
No, I do not. What makes you think I would? My name?

BTW, whether I would support Sharia or not is irrelevant. Many people today who would support sharia, would also agree that Indian or Pakistani or Turkic muslims are muslims, whether they follow sharia or not.

The point is that we do not live in the high middle ages any more.

The guy was a believer in the superiority of the arabs holding all other Muslims to be inferior. Probably never recovered from the absolute thrashing the superior race received from the pesky Mongols.
Even today there are Arabs who believe that. But by and large, most people are of the opinion that anybody who follows islam is a muslim, anybody who follows hinduism is a hindu and so on.

The situation for Europe would get dicier in the future, many European countries are estimated to have close to 10% of muslim population by 2030 according to pew.

France, Germany, UK, Belgium, Italy will be the worst affected.

I am aware other hand those were indeed Indians who supported Pakistan movement before partition, right?

Come on man, if she or her family supported the making of Pakistan, won't she be a Pakistani today?

Come on man, if she or her family supported the making of Pakistan, won't she be a Pakistani today?
Many did not support it, like the deobandis, but who supported it were Indians only.

I am aware other hand those were indeed Indians who supported Pakistan movement before partition, right?
Of course. There was no Pakistan or Republic of India back then, only British India. So? Today Indian muslims are citizens of the republic of India, so if you want to discuss the existential reasons for Pakistan, do so with Pakistanis.

You do realize that islam is not a race, and that a person can be white and a muslim?
And? Your point being? Where did I say a White cant be Muslim?

Islam is far from a race...Just coz you dont have the word RELIGIONIST and understand RACIST better doesnt mean that such an attitude doesnt exist!

People if you cant understand a post it will save you LESS embarrassment if you just asked!

Because there is a thread running on conditions of Muslims in Belgium, France, India, when Muslims are killing eachother in FATA, Syria, Baghdad. Is it not unfortunate?
So you claim that TERRORISTS who blow people up are Muslims?

Meaning you agree with terrorists? lovely!

once a bigot always a bigot I guess even moving to Germany didnt help!

Please do read about Uyghers.
Forcing one to read YOUR interest / comment on YOUR interest/ talk about YOUR interest is a form of extremism...

I am not derailing it,
China is not a part of Belgium :coffee: Basically it is derailing!

why Pakistanis are blind when something happens to Muslims in China, but come on streets when fictions like Gujrat and babri happen.
@WebMaster @Horus @Manticore @Jungibaaz @Jango @Chak Bamu @Oscar @blain2 @TaimiKhan @T-Faz @Emmie @waz @Adios Amigo Plz take notice of this derailing addict

He has gone everywhere except to Europe

Gujrat was a product of something which happened in retaliation, though I do not justify it and it was wrong. But to broader aspect, Hindus also faced a lot of trouble in Kashmir, why neglect that?
Everything is retaliation...who started it? No one remembers coz there is always an incident before but for you that is fiction...Indecency of an extremist?
Whose neglecting it? Arent there enough Indians crying on those threads? You can go join them! With your fictions!

suspected jihadists
ok you get your cookie..happy?

Many did not support it, like the deobandis, but who supported it were Indians only.
Of course. There was no Pakistan or Republic of India back then, only British India. So? Today Indian muslims are citizens of the republic of India, so if you want to discuss the existential reasons for Pakistan, do so with Pakistanis.
And so this is how the Muslim Indians are treated? Extreme dont you think chasing them even online even when the girl clearly agreed with you yet you chased her with your nonsense?

@WebMaster @Horus @Manticore @Jungibaaz @Jango @Chak Bamu @Oscar @blain2 @TaimiKhan @T-Faz @Emmie @waz @Adios Amigo Please help this lunatic who cant get over India - Pakistan and China even when its about Belgium!

Last edited:
And? Your point being? Where did I say a White cant be Muslim?

Islam is far from a race...Just coz you dont have the word RELIGIONIST and understand RACIST better doesnt mean that such an attitude doesnt exist!

People if you cant understand a post it will save you LESS embarrassment if you just asked!
Go back to your original post, then read it again bearing in mind that a white, Beligan national can also be a muslim, and then you will (might) realize the logical fallacy in your post. Given your belligerent tone, I'm in no mood to explain patiently.

And so this is how the Muslim Indians are treated? Extreme dont you think chasing them even online even when the girl clearly agreed with you yet you chased her with your nonsense?

@WebMaster @Horus @Manticore @Jungibaaz @Jango @Chak Bamu @Oscar @blain2 @TaimiKhan @T-Faz @Emmie @waz @Adios Amigo Please help this lunatic who cant get over India - Pakistan and China even when its about Belgium!
Is this response about my post, or screambowl's?

Go back to your original post, then read it again bearing in mind that a white, Beligan national can also be a muslim, and then you will (might) realize the logical fallacy in your post. Given your belligerent tone, I'm in no mood to explain patiently.
Look lady! I said a white criminal neither is being white a race....it may be mistaken as one but it is not one..It is a colour anyone can be proud about....

Is this response about my post, or screambowl's?
him..

White criminals did a crime again...
@ayesha.a I dont have the patience for your game either if you want to be heard learn to quote and reply otherwise dont! No point writing a 1 liner for someone who didnt even get it and you cant even explain about!

All right, I'm sorry I couldn't be sure at first.
No prob I keep getting offline so the quoting got screwed up let me fix it...Nah actually leave it ...It will explain what he was up to!

No prob I keep getting offline so the quoting got screwed up let me fix it...Nah actually leave it ...It will explain what he was up to![/USER]
I'd suggest leave it there, it would serve as a reminder of the prejudices, suspicion and ill-will that some people hold towards muslims in India. (I'm not generalizing this to all Indians.)

I'd suggest leave it there, it would serve as a reminder of the prejudices, suspicion and ill-will that some people hold towards muslims in India. (I'm not generalizing this to all Indians.)
just report the pain...

Another thread gone to the dogs. Anyway good work Belgium for killing and capturing terrorists before they took any lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom