What's new

Two Dead in Belgium Anti-terror Raid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes its the duty of non muslims to educate other non muslims what muslims are all about. :enjoy:
With the quick reply I can safely conclude you didnt give your brain even a second to think of what I wrote! Oh well why waste time on ignorance! Peace!

With the quick reply I can safely conclude you didnt give your brain even a second to think of what I wrote! Oh well why waste time on ignorance! Peace!
No I read through all of it, trust me. the only thing worth replying was what I said.

but god forbid if they are educated enough to point the obvious mistakes that led to it....

One of these days, you should tell me what those "obvious mistakes" were that lead to people shooting up cartoonists.

Last edited:
No one is playing you are either drunk or you literally just never think:
GOD BLESS YOU!
Was it that obvious? I had the cops fooled that I wasn't drunk even a bit but you caught me. :o:

One of these days, you should tell me what those "obvious mistakes" were, that lead to people shooting up cartoonists.
Well that I dont know I have answered about that in 1 thread with 1 sentence: psychological trauma does wonders (def not good ones)

When you live in an area with continuous unrest...Some troops or another coming, families getting raped, shot in front of you...well let me put it simple even soldiers who are trained for this suffered some and go for counselling sessions....but in countries where such stress factors are not taken seriously and counselling isnt widespread...it results to screwed up individuals who only want blood revenge...Normal human instinct to do is either seek god / religion or to jump on the 1st person telling you that you can taste revenge....

Now how about if both are mixed...will a psychologically affected person notice? Not much..

I dont believe that when you do school killings and coz you are white you get the psychological card....try expanding that parameter to others too!

I am not even sympathetic to them coz any human should know no religion calls to kill...

But if this is the scenario taking place then that is disgusting AND needs to be addressed !

Last edited:
You need to learn what's going on in the name of your religion through out the world. Calling me an idiot might satisfy you for a while but your religion will be questioned over and over again till you realize there is something wrong with people who follow it.

There is lot wrong about your religion Look at your religion and ours .... and calculate the number ..... all you guys can do is apply the force on poor people provide them rashan cards and they would convert to yoru religion

or if they wont accept yoru offer you would rape the hell out of them this is your so called religion so think twice before saying anything about the others religion i can quote thousands things here and you would run away than so dont push me ok .

There is lot wrong about your religion Look at your religion and ours .... and calculate the number ..... all you guys can do is apply the force on poor people provide them rashan cards and they would convert to yoru religion

or if they wont accept yoru offer you would rape the hell out of them this is your so called religion so think twice before saying anything about the others religion i can quote thousands things here and you would run away than so dont push me ok .
khule nahi hai aage bheek mango.

Well that I dont know I have answered about that in 1 thread with 1 sentence: psychological trauma does wonders (def not good ones)

When you live in an area with continuous unrest...Some troops or another coming, families getting raped, shot in front of you...well let me put it simple even soldiers who are trained for this suffered some and go for counselling sessions....but in countries where such stress factors are not taken seriously and counselling isnt widespread...it results to screwed up individuals who only want blood revenge...Normal human instinct to do is either seek god / religion or to jump on the 1st person telling you that you can taste revenge....

Now how about if both are mixed...will a psychologically affected person notice? Not much..

I dont believe that when you do school killings and coz you are white you get the psychological card....try expanding that parameter to others too!

And this is exactly the reason we think of you as unreasonable people. The guys who shot up Charlie Hebdo were FRENCH citizens living in nice, polite, welfare society. Their PARENTS were immigrants. They were born in France. They had no cause to do what they did other than their religious beliefs. They may have been orphaned but they it wasn't by the Charlie Hebdo. Osama Bin Ladin was born into a rich Arab family. What did we ever do to the Saudis. Most of the hijackers were Saudis. Again, never did anything to the Saudis. The Times Square bomber lived in the US well before the WoT started. His father was supposed to be pretty high up in the Pakistani Military. What trauma did he suffer to make him want to bomb Times Square? How about Khalid Sheikh Mohammed? How about Ramsey Yousuf? What did we ever do to them? Which family member of theirs did we rape or shoot? How about the Boston bombers? What did we ever do to them? They're beef is with Russia.

The funny thing is, we bombed the living daylights out of Afghanistan and Iraq yet we don't see them killing people in Europe and the US. We don't see Palestinians lining up to kill us but places like Pakistan and Saudi Arabia that we're supposed to be buddies with seem to have a mill that produces these people by the dozen. Why do you think that is?

The only connecting link between all these people and their motives is your religion. You need to take a hard look at what it is that makes people who follow your religion more prone to violent acts than other religions. Maybe it is the false sense of superiority that it instills in its followers that make them think they are above basic parameters of human decency. Or maybe it just produces a blind hatred that cannot distinguish between what the Russians, Israelis, Americans or french are doing and where.

Finally, we never give a pass to anyone involved in school shootings. We never justify it by saying it was because of some trauma. People who are molested as children are more likely to molest as adults. We don't even give them a pass on their crimes. That is the fundamental difference between you and us. We make people take responsibility for their actions regardless of what their circumstances were. You, on the other hand, bring up Palestine or Afghanistan as justification for an African's actions in Europe.

And this is exactly the reason we think of you as unreasonable people. The guys who shot up Charlie Hebdo were FRENCH citizens living in nice, polite, welfare society.
Their PARENTS were immigrants. They were born in France.

They had no cause to do what they did other than their religious beliefs.
Do you know how FRANCE treats its immigrants? Esp those from a certain descend? How isolation helps build misunderstandings and continuous post- colonial depictions?

Its like how isolation of Latinos causes them to all have a "similar" up bringing in America....Sure SOME manage to break free of the cycle but how many is SOME?

They may have been orphaned but they it wasn't by the Charlie Hebdo.
When you are treated as 2nd class....you are told off from practising your religion freely ...told to choose religion or education....funny esp when you call yourself as a secular democratic country who believes in freedom of this and that...freedom of religion was not something in France

Osama Bin Ladin was born into a rich Arab family. What did we ever do to the Saudis. Most of the hijackers were Saudis. Again, never did anything to the Saudis.
He also happened to have been with the CIA....when they were with COLD war operations in feeding hatred to a certain group called MUJAHIDEENS.....ever questioned that?

So Al Qaedah was funded by you lot....What Osama did was became the leader of an established organization...yea he did wrong...what were his motives we wont know his body was thrown in the sea...

The Times Square bomber lived in the US well before the WoT started. His father was supposed to be pretty high up in the Pakistani Military. What trauma did he suffer to make him want to bomb Times Square? How about Khalid Sheikh Mohammed? How about Ramsey Yousuf? What did we ever do to them? Which family member of theirs did we rape or shoot? How about the Boston bombers? What did we ever do to them? They're beef is with Russia.
Only American govt can answer whom and where they caused chaos! Ask them 1st or read about their doings! But keep in mind what Clinton said....after all she was speaking for AMERICANS right?

The funny thing is, we bombed the living daylights out of Afghanistan and Iraq yet we don't see them killing people in Europe and the US. We don't see Palestinians lining up to kill us but places like Pakistan and Saudi Arabia that we're supposed to be buddies with seem to have a mill that produces these people by the dozen. Why do you think that is?
You see your problem? ONLY when the WHITE soil gets hit do you see it a problem! Where did ISIL originate from? How did it come to being? where are they getting their weapons from? Al Qaedah from Afghanistan was thrown onto Pakistan to clean up just like the Mujahideens 20 yrs ago or so!

You people create a mess and back out without thinking of consequences! and you are doing the same with Iraq....Syria....Do you even know where ISIL (Islamic State of Iraq and Syria) started and is heading?

As for Palestinians they have enough problems from Israel and also enough from its neighbours...believe me when their war is over they will have enough psychological disorders for you to tweak!

The only connecting link between all these people and their motives is your religion.
OMG...of course the GULF WARS, IRAQ and AFGHANISTAN wars, COLD WAR and so on in the regions where BOTH Al Qaedah and ISIS rose from seem to be linked to you! But of course lets not take a look at that! Ignorance of high doses is a bliss is it not?

You need to take a hard look at what it is that makes people who follow your religion more prone to violent acts than other religions. Maybe it is the false sense of superiority that it instills in its followers that make them think they are above basic parameters of human decency. Or maybe it just produces a blind hatred that cannot distinguish between what the Russians, Israelis, Americans or french are doing and where.

Habit of bringing in Russia or are you not over the cold war disasters you lot created?

Finally, we never give a pass to anyone involved in school shootings. We never justify it by saying it was because of some trauma
Vice Principal Ron Wallace, 41, dropped by the school early to check on preparations for the coming Tuesday’s graduation ceremony at which 180 seniors would pass from high school to the adult world.
He was stunned to see Donald Wayne Givens, 50, who’d been a long-time teacher at the school. He was stunned to see what Givens was doing. Givens had lit two candles and was opening the natural gas jets around the lab, according to documents on file at the Tennessee Court of Criminal Appeals. Wallace rushed at him, trying to stop him from blowing up the school, but Givens pulled out a gun and shot him to death.....

Two psychologists testified that Givens was insane, but a psychiatrist said he was just “mentally ill” – although he admitted that was “a close call.”

Whats his problem: Minnesota teen who planned school massacre: 'I think I'm really mentally ill' - CNN.com

Here is a list of people shooting in schools in America...No pressure...no war scenes nothing: List of school shootings in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How many in this list were told to have mental illness?

People who are molested as children are more likely to molest as adults. We don't even give them a pass on their crimes. That is the fundamental difference between you and us.
Do to have such a difference molestation sadly isnt even seen as a crime though I would want such people to just be killed world can live happily without molesters....Hence that difference doesnt exist!

We make people take responsibility for their actions regardless of what their circumstances were. You, on the other hand, bring up Palestine or Afghanistan as justification for an African's actions in Europe.
Yea, responsibility by letting tax payers care for them, a clean home, a bed to sleep and food 3 times a day! lovely punishment for one who prob didnt have a job!

When The Media Treats White Suspects And Killers Better Than Black Victims
Columbine Shootings' Grim Legacy: More Than 50 School Attacks, Plots - ABC News
Elliot Rodger's California shooting spree: further proof that misogyny kills | Jessica Valenti | Comment is free | theguardian.com

I could post some more but I am too tired to educate ignorant people who have internet to educate themselves properly but refuse to do so!

AGAIN just coz i can point out the obvious doesnt mean I support killings it just means GO LEARN SOMETHING NEW and ANALYZE it with the brain god gave you!

They were just being polite :). Read the the Guardian link you posted again. Says pretty clearly that it was a Jihadist plot.

Isn't that a bit racist? Can't say I blame you. Must be tiring to watch your people start s**t everywhere in this world.
Yea must be disappointing for you to see you can't blame Muslims for this one so lets play the racist card.

Do you know how FRANCE treats its immigrants? Esp those from a certain descend? How isolation helps build misunderstandings and continuous post- colonial depictions?

Then they shouldn't show up. They should stay where they are.

Its like how isolation of Latinos causes them to all have a "similar" up bringing in America....Sure SOME manage to break free of the cycle but how many is SOME?

What do you know about the US?? Latinos do just fine. I live in the Southwest. They dominate life around here. Walk into any office here. Half their employees are Hispanic. That includes my company too.

When you are treated as 2nd class....you are told off from practising your religion freely ...told to choose religion or education....funny esp when you call yourself as a secular democratic country who believes in freedom of this and that...freedom of religion was not something in France

Oh spare me that BS! There are pictures of Muslims blocking entire streets in Pari because it was THEIR prayer time. I doubt any Muslim has ever shown this much consideration to someone else in your entire 1400 year history. Just google Muslims praying on streets of Europe. Plenty of pictures there.

He also happened to have been with the CIA....when they were with COLD war operations in feeding hatred to a certain group called MUJAHIDEENS.....ever questioned that?

Yeah we know we funded the Mujahideen. Hell, we even printed religious texts for them in Nebraska. Shouldn't they be grateful that we funded them against the Soviets? We also funded the Northern Alliance. I don't see them lining up to kill us. In fact, I don't see Afghans pouring into the US to kill us.

So Al Qaedah was funded by you lot....What Osama did was became the leader of an established organization...yea he did wrong...what were his motives we wont know his body was thrown in the sea...

His animosity towards the US stemmed from the fact that the "Kafir" stepped on "Holy Muslim land" of Saudi Arabia during the first Gulf War. He wanted to raise a Muslim army to defeat Saddam. Obviously, the Sheikhs decided to go with a competent, professional army instead of a collection of religious jerk offs. Thus began a 20 year fight which ended with us dumping his body into Davey Jones' locker. Clear enough for you?

Only American govt can answer whom and where they caused chaos! Ask them 1st or read about their doings! But keep in mind what Clinton said....after all she was speaking for AMERICANS right?

She was. Again another difference you and us. She's taking responsibility for something we were connected with from afar and you place the blame for your direct actions on us. For the record, we know a lot more about what our government did than you know about yours.

You see your problem? ONLY when the WHITE soil gets hit do you see it a problem! Where did ISIL originate from? How did it come to being? where are they getting their weapons from? Al Qaedah from Afghanistan was thrown onto Pakistan to clean up just like the Mujahideens 20 yrs ago or so!

Of course, do you think we care about what you do to each other? ISIL was the Al Qaeda - Iraq. We fought them for a decade. We know who they are. They are being funded by the Muslim fanatics from the gulf for a decade. Then when the Syrian conflict started, we made the mistake of thinking that the Muslim populace of Syria could unite and bring peace to its community and funded them. Of course, we all know how that's turned out.

We didn't throw anyone into Pakistan. When we went to war in Afghanistan, our expectation from our "ally" Pakistan was that they would close the borders and trap them inside Afghanistan. Pakistan decided to preserve its strategic assets by allowing them to stay and operate from Pakistan. There's a BBC documentary called Secret Pakistan. You should watch it sometime and see for yourself what Pakistan was up to.

OMG...of course the GULF WARS, IRAQ and AFGHANISTAN wars, COLD WAR and so on in the regions where BOTH Al Qaedah and ISIS rose from seem to be linked to you! But of course lets not take a look at that! Ignorance of high doses is a bliss is it not?

No, you are the one who's blind to the facts. We didn't start the first Gulf war. A guy taking over another country did. We didn't start the Afghan war. Russia moving into Afghanistan did. We simply financed the resistance movement. Your ISI decided who the arms and money went to. Ask your generals, they proudly admit on TV that they treated the US like a quartermaster. The Cold War had nothing to do with religion. The only event that happened during the cold war was the Afghan war. That ended for us when the Soviets withdrew. It should have ended at the same time for you too. However, Pakistan decided to raise the Taliban to knock off the Northern Alliance and have its proxy govt in Afghanistan. You chose to continue something everyone else had abandoned. We didn't tell you to keep the religious schools open and churn out more fundamentalists. You made that decision on your own.

After 9/11, we asked the Taliban to handover over Bin Ladin which they could easily done and avoided war. But they decided (some say with advice from their Pakistani handlers) to decline and go to war. Again, bad decisions on your part doesn't constitute complicity on ours.

Gulf War II was a mistake on our part. However, that mistake was also made under the advice of Iraq's "Prime Minister in Exile" but I'm going to follow my own advise and not blame anyone else for our mistakes. Al Qaeda already existed at this point so there's no use pretending like the second gulf war had anything to do with their emergence. They were already around for 15 years by then and had already bombed the USS Cole, Embassies and World Trade Center.

Most importantly, you should note that Bob from Wisconsin or Steve from West Virginia aren't blowing themselves in the middle east. Its MUSLIMS. You can't blame us for the stupidity of your people.

Habit of bringing in Russia or are you not over the cold war disasters you lot created?

Obviously, you don't know as much as you think. The Russian connection is Chechnya. The Boston bombers were Muslims from Chechnya were outraged by the crimes committed by Russia in Chechnya and decided blow up Russia's archrival to teach Russia a lesson. I'm sure that makes perfect sense in your world. We are a little baffled.

Vice Principal Ron Wallace, 41, dropped by the school early to check on preparations for the coming Tuesday’s graduation ceremony at which 180 seniors would pass from high school to the adult world.

Whats his problem:

Here is a list of people shooting in schools in America...No pressure...no war scenes nothing:

How many in this list were told to have mental illness?

I think you missed the point. The perpetrators can say anything they want. WE, as a community, don't use that to justify their actions. Whether or not they claim to mentally disabled is irrelevant. Whether or not they are able to meet the legal standards and get away with their crimes is a matter for the courts. You, on the other hand, are bringing up isolation or discrimination caused people to shoot other people.

Yea, responsibility by letting tax payers care for them, a clean home, a bed to sleep and food 3 times a day! lovely punishment for one who prob didnt have a job!

At least we send them prison unlike you who have rallies to support them. Prison's not a picnic, you know.

I could post some more but I am too tired to educate ignorant people who have internet to educate themselves properly but refuse to do so!

AGAIN just coz i can point out the obvious doesnt mean I support killings it just means GO LEARN SOMETHING NEW and ANALYZE it with the brain god gave you!

See the thing is, nothing you're trying to "educate" me with is new. It is the same old song and dance about how someone else is to blame for your failings. Nobody forced you to help with the Afghan war, nobody forced you to create and back the Taliban, nobody forced you back religious radicals in your pissing contest with your neighbors. YOU choose to do that as community. So if you find yourself in the awkward position of facing accusations of fostering religious fundamentalism or find yourself under attack, that's not our problem, its yours.

The reality is that you're proud that your religion has so many adherents. You don't care how it happened or who these people are. Heck, I bet you, yourself are the kind of person who wouldn't say a word, if one day you woke up and found that everyone in the world was a Muslim. You'd just assume that they all saw the light overnight since there is no compulsion in your religion. In furtherance of the goal to pad your numbers, you people indiscriminately let people join and do as they pleased as long as they called themselves Muslims. Your leaders said whatever needed to be said, did whatever needed to be done to hold on the religious wackos. What you're seeing today is the result of that lack of foresight. Blaming the "Great Satan" for your woes isn't going to change the fact that your lack of oversight on what was going on is the reason for the way things are today.

Yea must be disappointing for you to see you can't blame Muslims for this one so lets play the racist card.

It was Muslims, bud. Read the article.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom