What's new

Twins born during elections named Nawaz and Shahbaz Sharif

Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
LAHORE: A pair of twins – born in Raiwind, Lahore on the election day – were named Nawaz and Shahbaz Sharif, Express News reported on Friday.
Parents of the twins, Siraj and his wife Zahida, were all set to vote in the May 11 elections when the wife felt unwell.
Standing in the voting line, Zahida had to be then shifted to a hospital immediately.
The couple decided to name their newborn children Nawaz and Shahbaz Sharif to commemorate the historic day and Pakistan Muslim League – Nawaz’s (PML-N) win.
Twins born during elections named Nawaz and Shahbaz Sharif – The Express Tribune

Yesterday I went for some photocopying work for my documents. I had my green passport on me. This Filipino girl who worked there comes up to me, she's like "Pakistan?"

I'm like yeah.

She goes "Aya aya Sher aya" and goes away.

It was really funny. I burst out laughing. Waqai Nawaz Sharif ki bari pohnch hai...

hum to pehle wale dono se tang hai ye do or aa gai hai, Allah khair hi kare.

LAHORE: A pair of twins – born in Raiwind, Lahore on the election day – were named Nawaz and Shahbaz Sharif, Express News reported on Friday.
Parents of the twins, Siraj and his wife Zahida, were all set to vote in the May 11 elections when the wife felt unwell.
Standing in the voting line, Zahida had to be then shifted to a hospital immediately.
The couple decided to name their newborn children Nawaz and Shahbaz Sharif to commemorate the historic day and Pakistan Muslim League – Nawaz’s (PML-N) win.
Twins born during elections named Nawaz and Shahbaz Sharif – The Express Tribune

Now their classfellows will call them chooti tind wadi tind ...

Poor kids! They will be picked on by fellow kids.. As they grow older they will start ruing the day they were named by their parents!

THIS is so sad, and the crux of the matter.

These people will name their children for scoundrels in hope for a monthly stipend of 1kg of bread.

These people seek freedom, and want to be masters of their destiny; when they can not independently name their children.

This is the political scene .. this is the reason people mistake a cat's meow for a lion's roar.

Back
Top Bottom