What's new

PTI supporter divorces wife for voting PML-N

Rizwan Alam

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
SARGODHA (Online): According to sources, a supporter of Pakistan Tehrik-i-Insaf has divorced his wife as she had supported the Pakistan Muslim League-N candidate in general elections.

Shafiq, who married a woman from his family in Hafizabad, was annoyed over support of his wife Shamim for supporting PML-N’s candidate from NA-166.

After shamim’s vote to Nawaz Sharif’s candidate, a verbal war started in the house which ultimately led to divorce from Shafiq.

Earlier in similar political saga, a couple from Raiwind has named their twins after the name of both of Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz Leaders Nawaz Sharif and Shahbaz Sharif.

PTI supporter divorces wife for voting PML-N | Globe News

Now she can go marry one of the N brothers. Problem solved.

SARGODHA (Online): According to sources, a supporter of Pakistan Tehrik-i-Insaf has divorced his wife as she had supported the Pakistan Muslim League-N candidate in general elections.

Shafiq, who married a woman from his family in Hafizabad, was annoyed over support of his wife Shamim for supporting PML-N’s candidate from NA-166.

After shamim’s vote to Nawaz Sharif’s candidate, a verbal war started in the house which ultimately led to divorce from Shafiq.

Earlier in similar political saga, a couple from Raiwind has named their twins after the name of both of Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz Leaders Nawaz Sharif and Shahbaz Sharif.

PTI supporter divorces wife for voting PML-N | Globe News

Well, with this divorce, things have reached there logical end.

Guess what , " Tabdeeli aa nahi rahi, Tabdeeli aa chuki hai "...:omghaha:

First thing : The source is unreliable.

Second thing : I banned couple of guys...soured relations with some old friends....thats pretty much.

divorce is too much
however i told my relatives on facebook to not contact me if they voted for anyone besides PTI :)

It is a little extreme but it has to be this way

Then we say talibans re the extremists :rofl:,...PTI must educate their voters if my opinion differ then your it's a sign of healthy relationship if you respect eachother opinion !!

Back
Top Bottom