What's new

PTI supporter divorces wife for voting PML-N

For everyone please note, keep politics and friendships separate.

If Indians and Pakistanis can make friendships world over, please don't SO bad that you have to mix politics. Everyone is entitled to their own political opinion.

Ah... i thought democracy & elections are all about one's own choice. Like they say charity begins at home.. so does the democracy! Then again in Pakistan democracy also takes revenge!!

I dunno who is more stupid among that couple, husband for giving a divorce for silly hing or wife for telling whom did she vote for?

:cuckoo:
PTI supporters are going to extreme. Cmon relax dudes. Dont involve politics at home. Very immature.

Or may be she wanted a divorce and provoked her hubby on purpose. Anyways, if they have gotten divorced on something as stupid as this...then they were never meant to be together.

This is what happens when an intolerant, immature and nation of illiterates are involved with things which are only sutiable for civilized and literate countries. Election Fever has made everyone a psychopathic lunatic, kids, teenagers and elders, all are affected.

What a retarded thing to do. This guy is not mentally stable. This guy did something very unislamic and great sin by divorcing his wife for no apparent reason.

what an ignorant c*unt ..

Have a lot of similar fellows in my family..
So called Lucknowi Tameez and Saqafat who spew out ***** for anyone who does not support their views of pro-Army and Pro-PTI.

Have a lot of similar fellows in my family..
So called Lucknowi Tameez and Saqafat who spew out ***** for anyone who does not support their views of pro-Army and Pro-PTI.

yar jo bhi ho but they wont divorce their wives for not voting for their party of choice

Back
Top Bottom