What's new

PTI supporter divorces wife for voting PML-N

yar jo bhi ho but they wont divorce their wives for not voting for their party of choice

They curse their own mamoo and cousins for it.. what might stop them from doing that?
Point being, pagalpan(madness) has no party,religion,ethnicity nor social status.

Where there are Taliban maiming and killing Army soldiers and anyone who stands in their war there will be Pro-Army supporters willing to do the same.. and PTI supporters fainting due to IKs fall..Jiyalas dying of heart attacks after BB was Assassinated and People truly weeping it all out at Altaf Hussains speeches.
Emotions have no alliance but human endorphin.

its really a shame he devorced wife for not follow him ? what a stupid man he was

They curse their own mamoo and cousins for it.. what might stop them from doing that?
Point being, pagalpan(madness) has no party,religion,ethnicity nor social status.

Time will make them realise the reality .. ... yeh qaum jotay say samajhti hai and i am sharing this from personal experience a neighbour who we had excellent relationship with turned into a fundo deobandi / wahabi few years back, us being shias he started criticizing our sect about every thing we lived in same neighbourhood for decades and never discussed except throwing MACHAR And KHATMAL jokes very rarely.

One day a few ****** brothers who he symphatised with very much kidnaped him , they took a lot of money to release .. that day onwards that guy stoped talking cr*p against sects or least not infront of us

The news says clearly that after she voted Mr.Shareef, a "verbal" war/argument takes place b/w the two as a result of which the man divorced his wife..
the above situation clearly indicates the aggression of man due to arguement with his wife,not madness for PTI.

Again, funny to see people so shocked over someone divorcing his wife on some political difference, she should be happy that he didnt put her to death which is the usual trend. 100 + people were killed on election day alone due to political differences, but that obviously is not in any way more shocking for this nation of half animals :)

The news says clearly that after she voted Mr.Shareef, a "verbal" war/argument takes place b/w the two as a result of which the man divorced his wife..
the above situation clearly indicates the aggression of man due to arguement with his wife,not madness for PTI.

So in other words, unless the wife votes for whom he votes.... there will be a war or words and if she does not comply.. Its TALAAQ! TALAAQ! TALAAQ!

Nice effort to defend PTI who arent even in question but the madness of men.
But .. as we are.. so we shall be paranoid..

"OMG, PTI mentioned.. bachao bachao!".. :cuckoo:

If all it took was slight political dissent for him to divorce his wife then this marriage was never going to last anyway. It's a good thing it happened early on and he has actually done the women a huge favor. She's douchebag free.

So in other words, unless the wife votes for whom he votes.... there will be a war or words and if she does not comply.. Its TALAAQ! TALAAQ! TALAAQ!

Nice effort to defend PTI who arent even in question but the madness of men.
But .. as we are.. so we shall be paranoid..

"OMG, PTI mentioned.. bachao bachao!".. :cuckoo:

oscar I am not defending his action.I am saying that he divorced her due to aggression over an argument,not because his madness for PTI,this is what I think,where as on the other hand I condemn his action over a verbal arguement .Various men are quick tempered lol:blink:

In Islam talaq is NOT THAT SIMPLE! Hell it has 3 steps or was it 4 before you break SUCH A RELATIONSHIP....outrageous useless people who just need a reason to appear as less human as possible!

Good decision!! Junoon!!

For everyone please note, keep politics and friendships separate.

If Indians and Pakistanis can make friendships world over, please don't SO bad that you have to mix politics. Everyone is entitled to their own political opinion.

PMLN is huge threat for Pakistan. They are MQM number 2. Target killing is already started in Punjab. PMLN is greater enemy than India. We should discourage PMLN.

oscar I am not defending his action.I am saying that he divorced her due to aggression over an argument,not because his madness for PTI,this is what I think,where as on the other hand I condemn his action over a verbal arguement .Various men are quick tempered lol:blink:

Exactly..
An argument over a political party!!...
IM not blaming PTI.. but yes the level of fanaticism in terms of party loyalty really does drive their supporters nuts.

Exactly..
An argument over a political party!!...
IM not blaming PTI.. but yes the level of fanaticism in terms of party loyalty really does drive their supporters nuts.

Disagree.

He had a valid reason.

He saw Nihari league as Nainsafi, and and PTI as Insaafi.

Perfectly legitimate reason for divorce.

In Islam, followers of the religion were told that even If you must leave your kaafir parents for non-believing it is acceptable.

Obviously the husband and wife did not click, so it was a mismatch from the beginning.

Not a PTI supporter fyi.

Back
Top Bottom