What's new

Turks, do most Muslims practice Islam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There seems to be a little secular vs Islamist battle going on in turkey right now . I hope the secularists win for Turkey and the world's sake .I hate religious people :P

I hate you too :P

Your favourite word must be "trolling". Stop running out of arguments. Remember my comments.

Out of arguments?
Your comment is just stupid, you are asking a Kemalist why he got mad over generalizations of Kemalists. We're not like that.

Out of arguments?
Your comment is just stupid, you are asking a Kemalist why he got mad over generalizations of Kemalists. We're not like that.

I was saying many, not all. I know alot of Kemalists from real life and from internet, from TV and from history. And that is enough for me to generelize. Are you using two accounts? When I quoted you it says "LegionnairE" @ page 14.

I was saying many, not all. I know alot of Kemalists from real life and from internet, from TV and from history. And that is enough for me to generelize. Are you using two accounts? When I quoted you it says "LegionnairE" @ page 14.

Oh, you was saying many not all? Indeed, that's not a generalization sorry. :facepalm:

I've my own agenda by doing that. I'm trying to make the number of Kemalists seems higher.

I must confess: what and cabatli were also me.

Oh, you was saying many not all? Indeed, that's not a generalization sorry. :facepalm:

I've my own agenda by doing that. I'm trying to make the number of Kemalists seems higher.

I must confess: what and cabatli were also me.

cabatli_52 is most certainly not you, he is the only mature and reasonable kemalist on this forum. If I should ever make use of "stop trolling" I would do it now. (irony)

I wasn't saying that I wasn't generalizing. Read my comment once again, I dislike repeating myself.

There seems to be a little secular vs Islamist battle going on in turkey right now . I hope the secularists win for Turkey and the world's sake .I hate religious people :P

thumbs_funny_guy_i_kill_you_last_iran.jpg

cabatli_52 is most certainly not you, he is the only mature and reasonable kemalist on this forum. If I should ever make use of "stop trolling" I would do it now. (irony)

I wasn't saying that I wasn't generalizing. Read my comment once again, I dislike repeating myself.

Because he is avoiding the discussions with you, and he is doing the best thing. That is why you're considering him as mature.

And i'm saying do not generalize. I dislike repeating myself.

An outsider come and disrespect your countrymen and you support him. I have nothing to say to you. Sure raptor is your brother more than me.

If you have any knowledge regarding military issues so please contribute. If you are just another hot-headed zealot like raptor I have no need to be told how to be a muslim. I already know.

Because he is avoiding the discussions with you, and he is doing the best thing. That is why you're considering him as mature.

And i'm saying do not generalize. I dislike repeating myself.

I have every reason to generalize, as you can read in my comment. Stop making me repeat myself.

Cabatli is using some brainpower when he is commenting on something unlike many other (kemalists). And he is way more honest, mature and intellegent. I prefer intellegent foes (in ideology) over unintellegent allies.

An outsider come and disrespect your countrymen and you support him. I have nothing to say to you. Sure raptor is your brother more than me.

If you have any knowledge regarding military issues so please contribute. If you are just another hot-headed zealot like raptor I have no need to be told how to be a muslim. I already know.

Why would he be an "outsider"? I priorate religion above ethnicity. I am first Muslim and then Turk. Raptor is first Muslim and then Pakistani, why would anyone tell him to "GTFO" without being questioned?

I have nothing to say to you either. If you have any knowledge regarding human value then be my guest. But if you are just another western-wannabe like many kemalists then I have no need to be told how to be assimilated to that society. I already know.

I have every reason to generalize, as you can read in my comment. Stop making me repeat myself.

Cabatli is using some brainpower when he is commenting on something unlike many other (kemalists). And he is way more honest, mature and intellegent. I prefer intellegent foes (in ideology) over unintellegent allies.

You talked with bunch of people in internet, your market owner has Ataturk's picture in his wall, you've several friends who are praising Ataturk. Yeah, you've every reason to generalize. Go on friend...

Then you should prefer me as a foe over Zulkarneyn as an ally :tup:

Are there any bigger zealot group than kemalists in Turkey?

You talked with bunch of people in internet, your market owner has Ataturk's picture in his wall, you've several friends who are praising Ataturk. Yeah, you've every reason to generalize. Go on friend...

Then you should prefer me as a foe over Zulkarneyn as an ally :tup:

Don't even bother trying disprove what many kemalist is like.

Zulkarneyn is way more intellegent than any of you kemalist in here. An intellegent ally is more valuebale than an intellegent foe. (this statement doesnt make you intellegent (nor does it make you unintellegent)).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom