What's new

Turks, do most Muslims practice Islam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would he be an "outsider"? I priorate religion above ethnicity. I am first Muslim and then Turk. Raptor is first Muslim and then Pakistani, why would anyone tell him to "GTFO" without being questioned?

I have nothing to say to you either. If you have any knowledge regarding human value then be my guest. But if you are just another western-wannabe like many kemalists then I have no need to be told how to be assimilated to that society. I already know.

I don't think he's a pakistani at all. If he was he would respect OUR values like other Pakistanis. To me it's actions above identity. You being muslim has nothing to do with you supporting him against me. Nobody's trying to assimilate you. You are the one who's trying to assimilate himself into a collective. don't.

^^^
Raptor is Pakistani settled in Canada but don't take him seriously most of his comments are really supposed to be ignored..

I don't think he's a pakistani at all. If he was he would respect OUR values like other Pakistanis. To me it's actions above identity. You being muslim has nothing to do with you supporting him against me. Nobody's trying to assimilate you. You are the one who's trying to assimilate himself into a collective. don't.

You weren't in this discussion when we were discussing, I don't remember supporting him against anybody. All I was saying is that he has every damn right to be here, like the rest of us. A kemalist can't come here and try to boss around, and telling him to get out of here. That's not the way we treat people, not even our enemies, that's not Islamic spirit and definitely not Turkish spirit.

So from what I see there clearly is a divide in Turkey and I used to think you guys got no issues..

@Selim I

Everybody here knows what he is. Everytime he comes here he starts an islamist-kemalist discussion. All he want is to flame and i don't intend to let him come between you and me.

@Selim I

Everybody here knows what he is. Everytime he comes here he starts an islamist-kemalist discussion. All he want is to flame and i don't intend to let him come between you and me.

If you ask me, he sound to be a very humble and honest guy. Every time he tells something he is doing it in a sincere way. Sometimes he doesn't know he is crossing the limits of certains people, because he doesn't know enough about Turks. But that should be understandable, I don't understand why out of a sudden all the kemalists hates him.
I saw him on other threads also, and he always said that he was sorry if he insulted anyone.

If you ask me, he sound to be a very humble and honest guy. Every time he tells something he is doing it in a sincere way. Sometimes he doesn't know he is crossing the limits of certains people, because he doesn't know enough about Turks. But that should be understandable, I don't understand why out of a sudden all the kemalists hates him.
I saw him on other threads also, and he always said that he was sorry if he insulted anyone.
Oh please, stop protecting him. Guy talked about dividing Turkey between Muslims and Kemalists like defending Atatürk's reforms and principles was a religion. If he did the same in Turkey there was a jail sentence waiting for him.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey-defence/186291-ataturk-spy-british-against-ottoman-empire.html Look who started this thread, then go check the post number: #13, Since cabatli is the only one you respect among us...

An outsider come and disrespect your countrymen and you support him. I have nothing to say to you. Sure raptor is your brother more than me.

If you have any knowledge regarding military issues so please contribute. If you are just another hot-headed zealot like raptor I have no need to be told how to be a muslim. I already know.

Look, see this thread-http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey-defence/189239-politics-turkey-superpower-israeli-deputy-pm.html#post3086456

It tell you how you are easily insulting others (post#18, 21 and here threads), your posts were deleted by moderators. Read what moderators comments, numerous times deleted your posts. We know how serious Turkish's attitudes and can't accept other different perspectives, they will mock them.

I have seen past members were permanently banned due to ultra-nationalism and bullies them (i.e Selim II, Zulkarneyn, others), it is seriously bad internal matters in Turkey society. I have never seen Pakistani fighting against Pakistani arguments. I will refrain it from disrespecting you and attitudes, I apologize. I am also Pakistan and living in Canada! ;)

http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey-defence/186291-ataturk-spy-british-against-ottoman-empire.html Look who started this thread, then go check the post number: #13, Since cabatli is the only one you respect among us...

Maybe you don't know much. I am amazed how easily you or Kemalists were angry, I was laughing. Look at many many propagandas against Pakistan everyday, what is their reaction ? The West insulted us and mocked at us. Our response is calm, thinking, and use very counterargument in valid points, Turkish didn't try it.

^
Your apologizes may work on some naive people but after seeing that utmost disrespect towards Turkey and Turks in the thread in my previous post, you're and always will be a troll in my eyes.

Oh please, stop protecting him. Guy talked about dividing Turkey between Muslims and Kemalists like defending Atatürk's reforms and principles was a religion. If he did the same in Turkey there was a jail sentence waiting for him.

He was asking, and I responded to that comment of his in an appropriate way back then, you can go read it. And you can see that he was asking such a question without knowing how angry some members would be, he wasn't aware that he was crossing some red lines. That's why he said he was sorry, when you read a thread or comment on it, I recommend to read between the lines.

Yeah, I read that post of cabatli's back when he wrote it. What about it? I didn't say I agree with an intellegent foe, I said I prefer discussing with an intellegent foe.

Look, see this thread-http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey-defence/189239-politics-turkey-superpower-israeli-deputy-pm.html#post3086456

It tell you how you are easily insulting others (post#18, 21 and here threads), your posts were deleted by moderators. Read what moderators comments, numerous times deleted your posts. We know how serious Turkish's attitudes and can't accept other different perspectives, they will mock them.

I have seen past members were permanently banned due to ultra-nationalism and bullies them (i.e Selim II, Zulkarneyn, others), it is seriously bad internal matters in Turkey society. I have never seen Pakistani fighting against Pakistani arguments. I will refrain it from disrespecting you and attitudes, I apologize. I am also Pakistan and living in Canada! ;)

Maybe you don't know much. I am amazed how easily you or Kemalists were angry, I was laughing. Look at many many propagandas against Pakistan everyday, what is their reaction ? The West insulted us and mocked at us. Our response is calm, thinking, and use very counterargument in valid points, Turkish didn't try it.

I never got banned mate.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey-defence/186291-ataturk-spy-british-against-ottoman-empire.html
So according to you this thread is full of intellegence? That also shows your intellegence(!)

I personally enjoyed and considered many of the critiques mentioned in certain articles in that thread. The trashtalking 20 pages was useless though, as most of the Turkish subforum threads end up being trashtalking and troll-war. (mostly due to ultra-nationalists/kemalists who can't handle one inch of critique).

I never got banned mate.

Not you, some others old members.

guys, up to your perspectives and attitudes personal attacks pointless. Anyway, I am leaving this thread.

Thanks for discussions. :tup:

I never got banned mate.I personally enjoyed and considered many of the critiques mentioned in certain articles in that thread. The trashtalking 20 pages was useless though, as most of the Turkish subforum threads end up being trashtalking and troll-war. (mostly due to ultra-nationalists/kemalists who can't handle one inch of critique).

Dude, seriously, if you are considering the accusation of Ataturk by being a British spy is just a critique, then you are even worse than i thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom