What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

I will include some Daraa news here and there. Don't mind me.

- Mass Protest Started in Daraa.
- Killing of Civilians also started.
- SAA wasn't able to take back lost towns for now.
- Momentum is building.

Inshallah, The south become a new wide front, that will push ASSad to mobilize those who were made to go to Idlib.

I will include some Darra news here and there. Don't mind me.

- Momentum is building.

Inshallah, The south become a new wide front, that will push ASSad to mobilize those who were made to go to Idlib.

I think its a bad idea. We want as much assadist as possible to come to Idlib so the drones can wipe them off. We dont want them to be stretched, not now while drones war going good. Rebels in the south should waited a bit longer until turkish army wiped most of the assadist

I think its a bad idea. We want as much assadist as possible to come to Idlib so the drones can wipe them off. We dont want them to be stretched, not now while drones war going good. Rebels in the south should waited a bit longer until turkish army most of the assadist
This actually the best moment for them, with ASSad almost fully on Idlib front, that will be easier for them to push and take advantage of the situation.
No worry about Drones... If you guys decide to march beyond Sochi lines... You will be fed till you vomit.

I will include some Daraa news here and there. Don't mind me.

- Momentum is building.

Assad is a dead man but he doesn’t even know it yet. Even if absolutely every inch of Syria is under his “control” he has no future there. The huge majority of Syrians will never forget what he did to their brothers and sisters, will not forget his bombs and the Russian and IRGC butchers he invited to kill his own people. History will never forget those things.

Oral or anal mouth HAHAHAHAH
These “turks” so-called journalists who have published anti turkish article about hatay for russian money deserve the worst kind of torture
Come on, you're not so naive that you think the writers of this newspaper are Turks. Mahir Boztepe is a Kurd, and the rest of this news agency are mostly not Turks. Turkey is currently experiencing a demographic attack by Kurds in all political control centers. Mostly starting with opposition parties.

ESBlNliXkAE18ey

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::enjoy:

Hocam bu diziyi aşağıya doğru okumalısın.
İ've read but sorry to say that there is nothing to consider it.A an ukranian resident İ know more than an Azerbaycan citizen who are the russians.

How would you call that admitting the Russians are the real murderer, but not to attack them with fear of the consequenses , however you are in active War in second murderer?
If you have to make murderers pay off, you should attack on everyone not by some criters.
İ am 43 year old as an old man i feel obligation to warm everyone. This War is not good it is time to calm down.

As we are in defence forum, i would like to appeal to you all,
Lets produce more gun, lets produce more missiles, aircrafts in order to prevent enemies.
Good guys have guns to frighten badguys and prevent them.
Please keep our soldiers out of middle east hell.
You all lost your commonsense.

In battlefield 1 and 4 I usually shot people who used paraschutes lmaooooo
I was shooting the airplanes with the tanks. Some dudes was losing their minds and attacking me like crazy but I was shooting them again.
It was full of joy playing BF4 MW back then.

İ've read but sorry to say that there is nothing to consider it.A an ukranian resident İ know more than an Azerbaycan citizen who are the russians.

How would you call that admitting the Russians are the real murderer, but not to attack them with fear of the consequenses , however you are in active War in second murderer?
If you have to make murderers pay off, you should attack on everyone not by some criters.
İ am 43 year old as an old man i feel obligation to warm everyone. This War is not good it is time to calm down.

As we are in defence forum, i would like to appeal to you all,
Lets produce more gun, lets produce more missiles, aircrafts in order to prevent enemies.
Good guys have guns to frighten badguys and prevent them.
Please keep our soldiers out of middle east hell.
You all lost your commonsense.
A wolf that show weakness is a dead wolf... be it now or tmrw.
Tbh... everything that show weakness is already dead... but he doesn't know it yet...

When your war screams would end? If Turkiye invaded all Syria and collepsed Essad regime, you would stop it? Guys it is endless and nonsense war. It is not the war Turkish soldiers should be died.
****'m all.

Back
Top Bottom