What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Let's wait for the Hama "news"... but if true... that's is indeed important... The Ruskies are doing something weird... It's either they playing some game, that they believe to succeed or They are cornered...
All the achievements of Russia are guaranteed. It is not Russia who lost blood here, the other one ...

All the achievements of Russia are guaranteed. It is not Russia who lost blood here, the other one ...
Blood isn't important for RU, But they are putting their "international image" and by consequence their "influence"...
What RU allies/wannabe allies will say/think/believe from now on if that "Image/Reality" is shattered or even doubtful...

I said figuratively. What I mean is, Turkey's goal is not about to destroy the achievements of Russia...
I understand that this isn't TR goal, but RU own doings, that is translated by their "inactions".
But we will see, If the op continue or is stopped under some "sochi" lines at the 5 march "Meeting".
Then we will know if RU "image" is saved or not.

The best hit on the front line is Botox "I love boys" man... That will bring the moral to almost zero...
(if he is on the front line... mostly hiding in a bunker somewhere near hama...)

We are here following the Idlib op... But the Daraa front is... Fantastic... f*cking unbelievable... towns after towns taken over... by literally few guys with aks...
They must have planned it for I don't know how long...
They came out of nowhere...
I really hope support is build up in the way... otherwise I don't see how they could hold them...

Back
Top Bottom