What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

2 regime pilots survived.

What does the international law says about pilots with parachutes? Can you shoot it down?

F-16's are officially operating now in Syria. No chance anymore for Assad dogs now.

No, you cannot shoot pilots in parachute. But on the other hand, these guys have been bombing hospitals, kindergartens, bakeries..

No, you cannot shoot pilots in parachute. But on the other hand, these guys have been bombing hospitals, kindergartens, bakeries..

Yes, that's what i had in mind also. Dont know what the ruling is on that.

Let's wait for the Hama "news"... but if true... that's is indeed important... The Ruskies are doing something weird... It's either they playing some game, that they believe to succeed or They are cornered...
Look even if assad is removed no one and I literally mean no one could remove russians from their bases in latakia
So russians maybe decided that it’s time for assad to go so that they can finally profit economically when new government/regime is formed
I know this sounds as conspiracy theory...

Let's wait for the Hama "news"... but if true... that's is indeed important... The Ruskies are doing something weird... It's either they playing some game, that they believe to succeed or They are cornered...

That was my concern about a day ago. Their silence is weird.

That was my concern about a day ago. Their silence is weird.
Now I understand your post.
Look even if assad is removed no one and I literally mean no one could remove russians from their bases in latakia
So russians maybe decided that it’s time for assad to go so that they can finally profit economically when new government/regime is formed
I know this sounds as conspiracy theory...
But, RU will lose more than they even wished to gain in this conflict... Their International reputation will take a hit for years to come... And Problems will be at their border from now on.
And doing it for what? Some Oil here and there/phosphate? I mean... it's like playing Russian roulette with a full cylinder...

Back
Top Bottom