What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Yeah those were fun times. And 10 years later Iran spent so much on our adventures that they completely ignored their economy which led to recent demonstrations. And that’s just the beginning.
As far pushtun mujahaddeen. Yeah we neglected them after the war but main target was humiliated and defeated. And soon collapsed. I am talking about USSR.
Just like Iran will collapse one day.
China is too smart to go against USA. They are not like Turks or Russians or Iranians. They know how and when to curb their ambissions.
In the meantime you can’t even progress over some shitty hills. Concentrate on your problems
Lol, wake up and smell the coffee, you lost in Georgia, you lost in Crimea, You lost in Syria and all you can do to Russia is putting economic sanctions on them. They don't give a fvck. Your days as the biggest economy on this world is numbered. Yeah, US economy is doing well but Chinese economy is doing 5 times better.

You got humiliated in UN and your retarded "intellectuals" are arguing if they should demolish the UN building :D Trump gets as much respect as Erdogan let that sink in.

Can someone write and ask this idiot Mete Sohtaoglu or whatever his name is, how introduction of new Russian air defence system stop Turks even temporarily fly over afrin. It doesn’t make any sense. This is your area of influence you should be able to fly and do anything you want whether Russians installing another S400 or Putin banging some Natasha
Who said we couldn't ? we could fire a bunch of anti-radiation weapons and blind that S400, or we'd fire some cruise missiles and destroy it. Erdy doesn't have the balls to do that that's about it.

I think its not about that. I still think that convoys went to Idlib were originally prepared for Afrin. So without them and the air strikes(hope that issue is temporary) offensive is largely halted.

I think its not about that. I still think that convoys went to Idlib were originally prepared for Afrin. So without them and the air strikes(hope that issue is temporary) offensive is largely halted.
we need to stop babysitting our conscripts and throw them into the fight.

Lol, wake up and smell the coffee, you lost in Georgia, you lost in Crimea, You lost in Syria and all you can do to Russia is putting economic sanctions on them. They don't give a fvck. Your days as the biggest economy on this world is numbered. Yeah, US economy is doing well but Chinese economy is doing 5 times better.

You got humiliated in UN and your retarded "intellectuals" are arguing if they should demolish the UN building :D Trump gets as much respect as Erdogan let that sink in.

Who said we couldn't ? we could fire a bunch of anti-radiation weapons and blind that S400, or we'd fire some cruise missiles and destroy it. Erdy doesn't have the balls to do that that's about it.
What the **** is anti-radiation weapon? Lol.
Let me help you it’s not called anti-radiation (lol,lol,lol) it’s called electronic warfare. You have Koral jammer but I don’t think it’s capable on taking on s400. Russians are very good at that you have nothing on them.
Go use your Koral somewhere else
Chinese economy bigger than ours 5 times? Lol. How did you calculate that? I will make it easier for you how about we make it 10 time stronger.
We lost Georgia? I never knew marines were fighting russian paras in Georgia? We “lost” Georgia so much that they can’t wait to join nato and constantly participate in nato exercises and Georgians incredibly pro-western.
We lost Crimea but we TOOK over 40 million Ukraine. Now open a map and look at distance from Kharkov to Moscow.
Now, I won’t waste my breath any further especially since “2nd in nato” got bogged down in afrin. One more time and read it slowly- concentrate on your problems in afrin. Everything else should not matter to you

Stopped reading after this.

I will talk for myself; I like reading his posts, i like that he has more knowledge than many of the people here and he loves his country.
His aggressive attitude in addition to his insults is simply not acceptable here. If he cannot behave properly he doesn't belong here. So far he acts like a slightly improved version of Hurşit.
However, if this is the way things are gonna be now around here, I am able to adapt myself to our new environment.

They wouldnt do much and its not their fault. I dont doubt their bravery but conscripts get shitty training.
Russians fought in the second Chechen campaign by combining conscripts with professionals. Also when they moved in to mountain region no tanks were involved. Some BTRs, BMPs. Mostly it was mountain troops, air assault/air strikes and lots of artillery. That’s what you have to do. No reason to reinvent the wheel

If air strikes stay out this Afrin situation will turn into a huge fiasco. Even taking it at loosing thousands of soldiers (which is a very high rate considering were are fighting irregular militia). It is a huge embarrassing situation. We aren’t even control 0 km from our border at most of out southern border. Serious countries wouldn’t allow this at their borders. We lost all prestige.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom