What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

As long as the Pentagon is staffed with the same people Obama choose nothing will change. People need to understand that most American presidents don't give flying f*** about the ME and the tactics chosen by the Military to achieve their goals. They have their hands full with domestic policies and a slow congress. The Pentagon Officials lay out in front them a plan what they hatched out and the president in the best case asks a couple question and then green lights it. Unless someone radical who is pro-Turkey or just Anti-War comes in nothing will change. The compromises the US would have to do to appease Turkey and Turks is too great for them so we would help them curb Iranian and Russian Influence in the ME. The yankees lost qatar,iraq and Turkey to russia. Nothing will change this and they know it they hoped they could bullshit their way throught this but now they have no other chance other than to double down. This is the American way. Double down even if you have been defeated and in the wrong because they are too arrogant to accept that they lost because of their own incompetence. Just like in Afghanistan. There is no diplomatic solution to this with the yankees only firepower to get it into their head that this is our border and that we will neutralise anyone threatening Turkey and its citizens. They think themselves too arrogant to be touched.

Last edited:
As long as the Pentagon is staffed with the same people Obama choose nothing will change. People need to understand that most American presidents don't give flying f*** about the ME and the tactics chosen by the Military to achieve their goals. They have their hands full with domestic policies and a slow congress. The Pentagon Officials lay out in front them a plan what they hatched out and the president in the best case asks a couple question and then green lights it. Unless someone radical who is pro-Turkey or just Anti-War comes in nothing will change. The compromises the US would have to do to appease Turkey and Turks is too great for them so we would help them curb Iranian and Russian Influence in the ME. The yankees lost qatar,iraq and Turkey to russia. Nothing will change this and they know it they hoped they could bullshit their way throught this but now they have no other chance other than to double down. This is the American way. Double down even if you have been defeated and in the wrong because they are too arrogant to accept that they lost because of their own incompetence. Just like in Afghanistan. There is no diplomatic solution to this with the yankees only firepower to get it into their head that this is our border and that we will neutralise anyone threatening Turkey and its citizens. They think themselves too arrogant to be touched.
yeah because the most voters don't care about the ME.
You can't care if you don't know.

jew lobby is very powerful though no matter which party wins the election the president is always is pro Israel.

Please refrain to quote crap newspaper, and keep Leith Aboushit away from any "interesting" thread...

Best regards

ps: you article has nothing to do with this rocket... the toophan is an ATGM...

Toophan is “Made in Iran” & in the hands of PKK terrorists. Crap or not, the source is proofing the evidence. Can you see?

Best regards

Toophan is “Made in Iran” & in the hands of PKK terrorists. Can you see?
That we know... but pls refrain from using crap newspapers...
and if you read till the end..; Leith AbouRetard said" YPG got it from black market..." yeah... Black my a**...

It's a pro-Assad hardcore lover... no objectivity...

Last edited:
That we know... but pls refrain from using crap newspapers...
and if you read till the end..; Leith AbouRetard said" YPG got it from black market..." yeah... Black my a**...

It's a pro-Assad hardcore lover... no objectivity...

Now it’s clear! It’s very difficult see this if you don’t follow Arabic literature.

New foreign policy blunders.

if this ends with Turkey as a CSTO member it'll be very funny.
I can’t wait for turkey to join csto, leave nato once and for all, shutdown Incirlic. I am sure Russia , Belarus (lol) Armenia (lol lol) kyrgyzstan (lolz) Tajikistan will offer lots of goodies to Turks and Turkey will become an Ottoman Empire again. Yes!
In the meantime your partner russia shutdown airspace in your backyard and you can’t do nothing about it. :(

The recent weather forecast in Afrin
IMG_4878.JPG

It is the other way around. Presidents change but American interests don’t change. In the US, generals have as much a say as presidents. There is a huge bureaucracy in the US that limits presidential power. And on top of that there is a divide between pentagon and cia policy. Presidents have influence on the policy of pentagon but not on the policy of the cia.
Generals has absolutely no say over civilians.
When it comes formulating policy the president makes the decision. Not cia or pentagon or nsa. They just brief president and put analysis on the table

Now it’s clear! It’s very difficult see this if you don’t follow Arabic literature.
The thing on Syria... is that 99% of news are from Twitter ...
So you just have to "know" those who actually are the main "source" of all of it...
So if you want to follow the few guys that are among those "getting" out the news...

@JulianRoepcke
@EliotHiggins
@QalaatAlMudiq
@putintintin1
@firasabdullah_
@JohnArterbury
@Nidalgazaui
@Dalatrm
@p_vanostaeyen
@theosint
@FSAPlatform
@Nawaroliver