What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Just because he is old member, he has right to interfere politics into this thread? Because I remember that another member just got lynched by members and warned by admin/mod because of this reason only couple of days ago.

He talks about hanging current president of Turkey Republic. This is a clear crime and if page is reported, this site could be deactivated in Turkey by law!

This douchebag must be banned for some time for messing thread for his political agenda! (and also his shit must be cleaned, no need to underline, I guess)
I'm just a member like you guys. Don't complain to me. If you have problem, solve it with our mod.

It wouldn't surprise me if Russia opened the air space over Afrin only temporarily for a couple of attacks in order to punish the SDF for the American attack on Assad's guys in Eastern Syria.

It wouldn't surprise me if Russia opened the air space over Afrin only temporarily for a couple of attacks in order to punish the SDF for the American attack on Assad's guys in Eastern Syria.

Öyle dur kalk durumu almaz heralde. Fırat Kalkanında bile o kadar olmadı.

You have a good point, although I firmly believe that the airspace will be opened for a lot longer as long as we don't target Assad's troops ourselves. The fact is the Russia wants us to take care of northern Syria, meanwhile Iran has the job of taking care of Eastern and Southern parts of Syria. All Putin really wants is full control over coastal areas in Syria. If US influence is destroyed in nothern Syria then that's also a big bonus. That's where we come in.

You have a good point, although I firmly believe that the airspace will be opened for a lot longer as long as we don't target Assad's troops ourselves. The fact is the Russia wants us to take care of northern Syria, meanwhile Iran has the job of taking care of Eastern and Southern parts of Syria. All Putin really wants is full control over coastal areas in Syria. If US influence is destroyed in nothern Syria then that's also a big bonus. That's where we come in.
No Iran/ASSAd want full control of Syria... That's why they do not always follow RU orders to stop...
ASSad/Iran agendas to drive out TR... are seen by those recent examples by "Targeting TR convoy... Secret shipments to YPG/PKK in Afrin... and so on..."

No Iran/ASSAd want full control of Syria... That's why they do not always follow RU orders to stop...
ASSad/Iran agendas to drive out TR... are seen by those recent examples by "Targeting TR convoy... Secret shipments to YPG/PKK in Afrin... and so on..."
Yes, you are correct. Iran and Assad wants Turkey out, however Russia does not. Russia knows that if Turkey exits then it'll be left alone with only Iran and Assad as their allies, which isn't a good thing because Israel and the US aren't scared to target either right now.

It's clear that America tried to sabotage ties between Turkey and Russia and the funny thing is that they made us closer than ever before. Russia is playing an incredibly smart game by siding with Turkey right now, instead of being tricked by the US's games (ambassador assassination and downing of fighter jet).

My dad once said that if Russia and Turkey become allies they can change the world. We are starting to see this happen right now.

South Aleppo is frozen thanks to Al EIs convoy...
Now it's for the East Idlib side to be frozen...
And later on few others to freeze the South-East Idlib one...

RU is happy... not ASSad/Iran... let's see how they behave...
No more AIrstrikes from RU (at least) on Idlib city and around...

Freezing Idlib fronts will make Afrin op way faster...with even more FSA troops dedicated for the op... with an op in South Afrin... ( no mountain) that will advance fast on the front till Afrin city and in the meantime lessen the pressure on the mountain areas( North and North West Afrin)
Manbij convoys will be cut and ASSad/Iran weapons will be cut too...
Afrin could fall very fast with Idlib front freezing... could be a matter of few weeks max... (instead of month, by letting Idlib front open...)
Maybe that's why TR is working fast on those observation point...

Last edited:
@Wardaddy

screen20shot202018-02-0620at205363320pm-1.png

Why you always have to ask Russia to open airspace in afrin? Do you realize that makes your country look weak? Does Putin ask Nato/West whoeverthefuck to fly over Donbass? No. Then what’s wrong with you?

Read my post above

Yes, you are correct. Iran and Assad wants Turkey out, however Russia does not. Russia knows that if Turkey exits then it'll be left alone with only Iran and Assad as their allies, which isn't a good thing because Israel and the US aren't scared to target either right now.

It's clear that America tried to sabotage ties between Turkey and Russia and the funny thing is that they made us closer than ever before. Russia is playing an incredibly smart game by siding with Turkey right now, instead of being tricked by the US's games (ambassador assassination and downing of fighter jet).

My dad once said that if Russia and Turkey become allies they can change the world. We are starting to see this happen right now.
Your dad was wrong. You should have consulted your grandfather and great great grandfather who probably remember what Russians did to you in 1877-78. And generation later your former slaves Bulgarians and Serbs humiliated you in the Balkans. And it was under czarist Russian coordination.
Russia-Turkey change the world? Lol. Besides Russia can’t even change itself, end corruption, have rule of law,nepotism and oligarchy.

The only way for russia to be relevant in Syria is war or at least frozen conflict. The moment the war is over their influence will diminish and Iranian rise. Iranians invested much more than Russians besides they don’t trust them. Russia will sell out Iran in a heartbeat just like they did in 2010 with S300 delivery.
In this conflict all three actors(no need to mention Asad he is a zip) are just situational allies who backstab each other all the time.

What does sdf in Euphrates have to do with commies in Afrin? No American SF ever set his foot in afrin that’s not our area of influence. We said that to you thousands of times. But if you move to manbij you will be embarrassed. Just look what’s happening in Derzor area. Second day in a row regime and Shias get slapped around like amateurs.

Anyway, how is the situation on the frontlines? Can someone post the map? What’s captured today?

Why you always have to ask Russia to open airspace in afrin? Do you realize that makes your country look weak? Does Putin ask Nato/West whoeverthefuck to fly over Donbass? No. Then what’s wrong with you?

Read my post above

Do you allow me to answer.

Russia is Turkeys closed ally and partner right now (yes, how shameful for us (USA, EU...). Furthermore the only one who has the legitimated right to be in Syria. So, it’s anything else than wrong to ask Russia for permission.

Your dad was wrong. You should have consulted your grandfather and great great grandfather who probably remember what Russians did to you in 1877-78. And generation later your former slaves Bulgarians and Serbs humiliated you in the Balkans. And it was under czarist Russian coordination.
Russia-Turkey change the world? Lol. Besides Russia can’t even change itself, end corruption, have rule of law,nepotism and oligarchy.

That’s right, but we live in 2018, not anno 18***. With that logic, Who should be our friends? Definitely not the Russian.

The only way for russia to be relevant in Syria is war or at least frozen conflict. The moment the war is over their influence will diminish and Iranian rise. Iranians invested much more than Russians besides they don’t trust them. Russia will sell out Iran in a heartbeat just like they did in 2010 with S300 delivery.
In this conflict all three actors(no need to mention Asad he is a zip) are just situational allies who backstab each other all the time.

Maybe you are right, but imagine, after war is over and Russia will leave Syria. What do you think will be the respond of the mankind, in the way of image, which you have totally lost, even in the west.

What does sdf in Euphrates have to do with commies in Afrin? No American SF ever set his foot in afrin that’s not our area of influence. We said that to you thousands of times. But if you move to manbij you will be embarrassed. Just look what’s happening in Derzor area. Second day in a row regime and Shias get slapped around like amateurs.

Anyway, how is the situation on the frontlines? Can someone post the map? What’s captured today?

Russians want breakthrough your influence in ME, because there is no single good thing that you have brought to that region.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom