What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Now Assad is becoming stronger and Israel’s proxy YPG is loosing the Jews have become frisky. Moments ago Israeli jet shot down above Damascus. I’m afraid Israeli will move in with their troops soon. I hope our leaders don’t make the mistake by siding with Israel against Assad. The Syrian government is on our side in this war.

aahhaah, assad is against Turkey don't you read the topic?

News from iranian friends:))
Syrian S-200 was modified by Iran after its failure to shoot or even detect Israeli planes.

İsraeli F-16 was hit in syria ,
pilot is safe.

All credits to me , i am the first who informed:)))

What is the level of air defence in Syria? Can they handle Israeli retailation? Does Russia has its own batteries?

What is the level of air defence in Syria? Can they handle Israeli retailation? Does Russia has its own batteries?
Russia has his own batteries, but assads air defence cannot handle retaliation . I think if israel wants it can get deep in to syria with elentronic warfare. Check operation orchard for example. It depends on russia

With some nice plots of farmland around it too... I like it so I give my approval for it to be integrated into the territory of the Turkish Republic. :D

Nato ve AB... Gerçekten Türkiye ye müttefik gibi davranıyor mu..
Aksine Türkiye düşmanı örgüt üyelerine silah verip barındırmıyor mu...
AB Türkiye yi desteklediği TEK konu Suriye lı MÜLTECILER'in Türkiye'de TUTULMASIDIR...

ABD Türkiye'de Feto Darbesi ve PKK/YPG terör örgütlerine Binlerce ton silah sağlıyor koruyor ve eğitim veriyor BU MU MÜTTEFIKLIK..
Hadi Oradan.. Yalancı ve Alacaksınız...
ULKELERİN ERKEKLERİMENFAATLERI VAR MUTTEFIKLIK BIR HIKAYEDEN IBARET...
Allah rızası için biri bunu Ingilizceye çevirsin...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom