What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

That was huge!!!

Tork’s bombing Kurds with nuclear weapons! Look at the explosion and mushroom cloud!!! Where is homanity!!! It was innocent house with Yazidis, Christians and Armenians inside!!

@cabatli_53 can you ban hurshit please aka wardaddy, this pentagon troll is insulting our intelligence with his bs and his diverting the topic.

That’s right, but we live in 2018, not anno 18***. With that logic, Who should be our friends? Definitely not the Russian.

True, by that logic we should hate everyone actually from China to France. I’d Rather an enemy like the Russians then a friend like the US & EU.

True, by that logic we should hate everyone actually from China to France. I’d Rather an enemy like the Russians then a friend like the US & EU.

Fact is the Russians did not arm the YPG, they cooperated too in the past though. Attacked the fsa with the YPG and Russian airsupport while ISIS was attacking them.

Russia is not a friend either. Its in their interest, they gain more from it.
They can now cross Turkish airspace instead of going over Iran, Iraq.

They can watch and enjoy while FSA and YPG kill each other. Two enemies with one stone basically.

The first time that TSK sent a tank (M60) in those observation points... (and even the first time in Idlib...)

Last edited:
you are not a Turk but try to understand that Russia will never, ever be Turkish ally. Never was and never will.

Why ? Don't use history reason, Russia is not URSS or an empire anymore, and Turkey is not the Ottoman anymore...objectively Turkey is the best country to be an ally for Russia.

Current TSK Observation points. (at least 5-7 more left)

po0Keiz.png

I heard from my friend that Turkish jet's fly low altitude in Afrin. Really? I can not found some info on the internet

I heard from my friend that Turkish jet's fly low altitude in Afrin. Really? I can not found some info on the internet
doubt it, F16s aren't attack planes, they don't have rocket pods or anything, there's no reason for them to fly low.

Unless the pilot gets bored and dives down to strafe some communists with his M61 gun

like the good old days with BF109s

Let me explain you something very simple. In order to brake American grip in ME Russia needs to be like US or China. Now, when was the last time you went to Russia? I fly there every other month. That country, except Moscow and St.Petersburg, is total shithole. Shit medicine, shit economy, shit industry(except energy sector which has huge western influence) shit everything.
Nukes, vodka, AK and balalaika. And sexy Natashas.
Those of us who know Russia well enough and travel across entire region laugh at Russian propaganda and how they portray themselves. Even Russians laugh.the normal ones

you are not a Turk but try to understand that Russia will never, ever be Turkish ally. Never was and never will.

Al-Amreeki! you are right here, i agree with you.
alliances with al- Amreekiya, al- Russiya etc., are all temporary -- It's Turkey's prerogative to get into alliance or come out of alliance as it suits her interests.

Now Assad is becoming stronger and Israel’s proxy YPG is loosing the Jews have become frisky. Moments ago Israeli jet shot down above Damascus. I’m afraid Israeli will move in with their troops soon. I hope our leaders don’t make the mistake by siding with Israel against Assad. The Syrian government is on our side in this war.

Now Assad is becoming stronger and Israel’s proxy YPG is loosing the Jews have become frisky. Moments ago Israeli jet shot down above Damascus. I’m afraid Israeli will move in with their troops soon. I hope our leaders don’t make the mistake by siding with Israel against Assad. The Syrian government is on our side in this war.
No one is truly on our side - we have to work through this knowing that and keep our country safe and gain where possible. Like the saying goes: it’s a dog eat dog world out there.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom