What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

What the hell did he expect?

We're a nation of trolls ahaha love it!

I hope this is true:

View attachment 449318 Good luck for cleaning the Kurdish parasites. Ali Hasan al-majeed is greeting you from heaven
No one is against Kurds, not even one single Turkish user on PDF. In fact, many Kurds are fighting together with FSA and Turkish forces to liberate Afrin.

What the hell did he expect?

We're a nation of trolls ahaha love it!

I hope this is true:

No one is against Kurds, not even one single Turkish user on PDF. In fact, many Kurds are fighting together with FSA and Turkish forces to liberate Afrin.

That's why I said the parasites

TThis feeling of RU betraying YPG and such is a good thing...a very good one... Betrayal is one the sentiment that stay a long long time in the minds of ppl... and even more when it's a Life and Death issue...
What that may tell us? Well... No more (or at least less) land giving... when Turkey/FSA march on YPG held areas... Therefore Manbij is safe... (mostly) from getting handed over easily to Ru/ASSad... no more Euphrate shield scenario...
And it's a lose for RU/ASSad too... by letting Turkey taking those areas, in a way to anger the US... she's losing it's leverage with YPG and therefore lands to reconquer at lower cost( handed over for free)

The future would be interesting...
The winner of all this mess could be Turkey...if she continue to "indiretcly" oppose the two powers on the field (RU/US)...

Reports say that 5 Turkish MBT have been destroyed after advance of 3.5km into Syria.

Are these ATGM's supplied by USA?

Is Turkey using upgraded M48 or M-60 as MBT in this battle?

A video has appeared on YouTube showing the Kurdish YPG militia launch an anti-tank guided missile at a Turkish Leopard tank as the Turkish Army advanced toward Afrin in an offensive against the Kurdish forces.

This was proven that it wasn't damaged at all. This is usual YPG propaganda. They hit one with a small rock and then say that they've destroyed 5. Unless there is hard evidence (not footage/photos from an earlier war), I wouldn't believe anything that comes from the front.
You can see it on Julian Röpocke's twitter account. I can't share links for it.

You are mixing facts. ES was an anti DAESH operation. Olive branch is an anti YPG/PKK operation and will be extended to Manbij and other areas. Write it down.
Did you foloow ES operations? if you do..; try to see what happened in the south...
I'm not speaking about ISIS... but areas that where under YPG held..; that was handed over freely when Turkey was advancing more to the southeast.... (beyond ISIS lines...)

Did you foloow ES operations? if you do..; try to see what happened in the south...
I'm not speaking about ISIS... but areas that where under YPG held..; that was handed over freely when Turkey was advancing more to the south...

Sometimes you are writing in telegram style and this leads to confusions. I agree with you if you claim that YPG's combat effectivity is nothing compared to DAESH, without air support by the so called "alliance". There are many doubts who realy coordinated DAESH at ES.

This was proven that it wasn't damaged at all. This is usual YPG propaganda. They hit one with a small rock and then say that they've destroyed 5. Unless there is hard evidence (not footage/photos from an earlier war), I wouldn't believe anything that comes from the front.
You can see it on Julian Röpocke's twitter account. I can't share links for it.

Despite the fact this is true or not, who parks his tank right on a mountain with no cover at all? This is nothing else but a big non-moving target man. Some meters on the right you have trees etc. Put it there. You dont really need tanks to control some posts. If the location gets under fire, then bring out your tanks. This whole tank strategy needs to be changed.

Pain is good because you learn from it.
Maybe this time the kurds will learn that foreign powers will only use them as a condom that they throw away after doing their "dirty work". They should learn that seeking shelter in the arms of foreign powers is not a sustainable strategy and that they should instead try to learn to co-exist with their neighbors first.

There will a moment in which this scum will try to get peace. NO PEACE. The US will push them towards it, wait and see. Our Country needs to be one on this position, there will be no peace anymore.

We as a nation gave them enough chances to become peaceful and everytime they killed our brothers and sisters.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom