What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Question is how a dead body can be transferred through enemy territories for PYD. Afrin has no link to Manbij. They used Euprates Shied area or regime conrolled area and how it's possible? This question's answer shows how they are able to transfer Usa-delivered weapons from Manbij to Afrin.

It is 150 km if you use the main road. You have to pass trough an area which is held by turkish military. It does not make sense.

I've seen on twitter that there are Turkish army movements towards Manbij. If this is confirmed,was Afrin a diversion ? Or is it an operation on two fronts ? This also could be misinformations to confuse the enemy and force him to spread its forces ?....

Interesting times.
As far as i know US declared they would defend menbij, if thats the case then we can forget a operation there, besides i dont think Turkey would open another front.

I've seen on twitter that there are Turkish army movements towards Manbij. If this is confirmed,was Afrin a diversion ? Or is it an operation on two fronts ? This also could be misinformations to confuse the enemy and force him to spread its forces ?....

Interesting times.
Yes, they were a statement from some FSA sources... but since no official words have been made by Turkey or crisscrossed with other statement... it's still unclear/false, and should be taken as such, till proven otherwise.

It might be a false flag information operation led by US led undercover groups.

That might be a problem. Please wait for confirmation from our army.

It might be a false flag information operation led by US led undercover groups.

That might be a problem. Please wait for confirmation from our army.

Our press writes and broadcasts BS

It was Syrian attack from 2015 amd not Turkish CNR

He's right. We eventually will win if we stay determined. However, people are expecting too much in a short period. The whole op started just yesterday. Remember Euphrates Shields Op. We played ping pong for weeks. We will prevail but we have to be rational, patient and honest with ourselves. This op will last for months.

People think that wars are fought just as the old days when an army could sometimes cover a hundred kilometers by crushing the enemy. Nowadays it moves really slowly as you have to check every building for terrorists, every corner for a possible tripwire, every inch of ground for mines etc. When you think you have a plan, so does the enemy. It is also impossible to hide an army nowadays. There used to be the element of surprise. Now, they just sit and wait for you, knowing where you're coming from and with how many troops. People indeed wait for miracles overnight. From what I've seen on liveuamap, we've actually covered a good distance in such time.

there is over 1 million kurds. 1/4 is alreay living in turkey as refugees..they are shia alevia kurds andthey hate any kind of sunni. turk kurd arab etc
Never ever. The share of Kurdish refugees from Syria is extraordinarily high in the West compared to their actual population share in Syria. There was a time when over 20% of all registered Syrian refugees in Germany were of Kurdish origin. I also worked with them in Western Europe temporarily; some of them are even working in businesses of my relatives in Europe. In contrary to what some liars in Turkey say, Syrian Kurds are the ones who prefer to leave Turkey for Europe immediately.

there is over 1 million kurds. 1/4 is alreay living in turkey as refugees..they are shia alevia kurds andthey hate any kind of sunni. turk kurd arab etc
But as far as I know majority of Syrian Kurds are also Sunni Muslims as other Kurds in Turkey, Iran, Iraq etc.
It looks a great number of Kurds are supporting the Atheist PKK/PYD/YPG/Peshmergas etc. They are away from Islamic spirit and influenced with Atheist, Communists, Nationalist ideologies as other Muslims as well.

But as far as I know majority of Syrian Kurds are also Sunni Muslims as other Kurds in Turkey, Iran, Iraq etc.
It looks a great number of Kurds are supporting the Atheist PKK/PYD/YPG/Peshmergas etc. They are away from Islamic spirit and influenced with Atheist, Communists, Nationalist ideologies as other Muslims as well.

True, Kurds are mostly sunni, there is small percentage of Alawite Kurds in Tunceli region of Turkey. But as you said, they don't hesitate to support a marxist organization (At this point, we should also question how a marxist organization cooperate with USA, or other way around how USA supports a marxist terror group? Well, answer is in my opinion world politics is all lie!)

image.jpg
Good luck for cleaning the Kurdish parasites. Ali Hasan al-majeed is greeting you from heaven

Back
Top Bottom