What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

D0810C8F-4884-4386-8B2D-0E25728C6851.jpeg
930AD16D-21B9-4B02-B071-DF5D53C02F40.jpeg
Something is fishy here
Where there’s smoke there’s fire

Only Rumours based on "Troops movement" in Damascus...
BUT... IF it's true... then RU is dropping the game... No more "Obstacle" to move Toward Damascus...

Taking the Iranian on your side while putting aside RU... the ONLY actor that kept you out of getting killed half a decade ago is suicide...

But let's see.

more blood of Syrian civilians will be shed as ow it seems u.s will also carryout airstrikes in Syria and they have history of killing civilians in airraids,also many turkish soldiers will be killed by u.s strikes in friendly fire like they did in afghanistan and also at salala checkpost of our army

Libyan delegation of Haftar arrived in Syria and met with Assad. Most probably to counter Turkey.

View attachment 610595 View attachment 610596

more blood of Syrian civilians will be shed as ow it seems u.s will also carryout airstrikes in Syria and they have history of killing civilians in airraids,also many turkish soldiers will be killed by u.s strikes in friendly fire like they did in afghanistan and also at salala checkpost of our army

Nope USA is not here to target turkey man. The carrier group has just entered the sea it can be for Libya or just a random deployment.

they will not openly target turkey but are coming for greater israel which includes weakening all Muslim countries including turkey so expecting some good from them is like living in illusions
Nope USA is not here to target turkey man. The carrier group has just entered the sea it can be for Libya or just a random deployment.

Haftar is UAE backed Russian backed and against turkey. I told you there was something wrong with this air strike.
Haftar and UAE and Sisi and MBS are now officially in an Alliance with the greatest Kaffir of all Assad , I knew it was coming , the camps must be divided before victory descends upon Islam, the civil war Fitna has just begun

Haftar and UAE and Sisi and MBS are now officially in an Alliance with the greatest Kaffir of all Assad , I knew it was coming , the camps must be divided before victory descends upon Islam, the civil war Fitna has just begun
Other day when I said that the air strikes were not Russian but Syrian all my Turkish brothers started bashing me but today here is my proof.

If Haftar sent a delegation to Syria that means it is with concent of UAE and this means Russians Haftar and Assad are together with GCC backing. This means the air strike in idlib is a decoy to keep turkey busy in Syria and consolidate power of Haftar in Libya.

View attachment 610588 View attachment 610589 Something is fishy here
Where there’s smoke there’s fire
There is no coup in Damascus.

What would they talk about? What could be the gains? Both Haftar and Assad are puppets.

They attacked turkey to stretch it and take focus off Libya and in the mean time they are trying to isolate tripoli.

What would they talk about? What could be the gains? Both Haftar and Assad are puppets.
Nothing just making turkey get indulged in Syria for time being and capture strategic positions in Libya. Just opening second front for turkey to get engaged in Syria and making moves in Libya mean while.

This is very old game.

Turks will deal with both together, they would have anticipated it. Even if the greeks decided to begin a land offensive, it wouldn't be a problem. A problem would be another unknown front opening up, but if that happened i'm sure Turkish allies would step in (that means us).

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom