What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

P.S = Is this operation good for the Turkish economy or not? I think its only good for the domestic and foreign weapon suppliers.

This obviously consumes resources but the consequence of not doing this would have dramatic effects on the turkish economy and social structure so its fine and justified.

There are probably generals and military planers from all over the globe watching the same footages as we do and might contact baykar or TAI in the coming months regarding drones.

IRGC issuing some threats to Turkey. Seems the usual Iranian bluster.

Syrian news site is reporting that Turkish drones are modified by Israel, is this true or nonsense to try and tie Turkey to Israel?

Why isn t Russia able to shoot the UAV's out of the sky?

because Russian dont give 2 cents about Syrian regime soldiers

they are basically like sub-human to them

Russia is happy to replace the lost vehicles for fun its really that simple

Syrian news site is reporting that Turkish drones are modified by Israel, is this true or nonsense to try and tie Turkey to Israel?
Lol, Turkey and Israel have zero military cooperation, Syrians just try to justfy their failure.

Why isn t Russia able to shoot the UAV's out of the sky?

Because that would result in another escalation which I think the Russians are not ready to deal with, im also not sure if they can because Pantsir´s are failing with that mission and S300/S400 are not systems who deal with UAV´s like Anka and baykar TB2

Absolute nonsense. Not only do we design manufacture and fly our own drones in many different classes and variants, we also create our own flight systems and weapons that go on these planes.

Turkey bought some Heron drones waaaaaay back from Israel, not only where they delivered very late they also performed far below expectations. We sent them to be fixed and that alone took 3 to 4 years.

This incident was one of the sparks in Turkey to create her own program and here we are now.

Yes Israel helped us get here we are in drone tech, she did that by managing to **** up deliveries and producing a very bad customer experience for us.

Because that would result in another escalation which I think the Russians are not ready to deal with, im also not sure if they can because Pantsir´s are failing with that mission and S300/S400 are not systems who deal with UAV´s like Anka and baykar TB2
TB2 is probably more difficult to spot because it has smaller body and most likely smaller rcs

Absolute nonsense. Not only do we design manufacture and fly our own drones in many different classes and variants, we also create our own flight systems and weapons that go on these planes.

Turkey bought some Heron drones waaaaaay back from Israel, not only where they delivered very late they also performed far below expectations. We sent them to be fixed and that alone took 3 to 4 years.

This incident was one of the sparks in Turkey to create her own program and here we are now.

Yes Israel helped us get here we are in drone tech, she did that by managing to **** up deliveries and producing a very bad customer experience for us.
Also mision computer of Anka and TB2 is entirely domestically developed
Even domestic UAV engine is produced

We must watch out now. We also cant replace a lost fighter. The US wont deliver F35's and our own domestic fighter isnt ready for production.

So we must be very carefull with our jets.

P.S = Is this operation good for the Turkish economy or not? I think its only good for the domestic and foreign weapon suppliers.
F-4 are anyway at the end of their life cycle of course I wouldn’t like to lose none of them but if i have to choose then better dying F-4 rather than brand new F-16 which was delivered in 2011/2012

Back
Top Bottom