What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Can anyone give an update on Saraqib front?

Pro-assad sources are claiming advancement and that the city is at the verge of falling. All other sources are not reporting anything?

2 Su-24 were shot in the same sortie and by the same pilot. It has to be a first in the history of military aviation. I'm wondering how type killmark will draw. :)
frankly speaking I belive it was a direct message to Russia, shoting 2 SU 24s with E 7's Data link while the radar of our F 16 is off simply negates any advantage SU 35 has over F 16 in 1 to 1 combat! and concerning the kill mark my huble opinion is it should be one for peace eagle and one for fighting falcon!:devil:

frankly speaking I belive it was a direct message to Russia, shoting 2 SU 24s with E 7's Data link while the radar of our F 16 is off simply negates any advantage SU 35 has over F 16 on 1 to 1 combat! and concerning the kill mark my huble opinionis it should be one for peace eagle and one for fighting falcon!:devil:
I see that someone checked a thread recently...

frankly speaking I belive it was a direct message to Russia, shoting 2 SU 24s with E 7's Data link while the radar of our F 16 is off negates any advantage SU 35 has over F 16 on 1 to 1 combat! and concerning the kill mark my huble is it should be one for peace eagle and one for fighting falcon!:devil:
Yeah this is very true
Actually su-35 would be an easy target if TuAF executes the same operation like today
Not to mention that russia only has 5-10 su-35 and Turkey has 4 or more AEWC aircraft i do not have to mention NATO AEWC aircraft support if there’s need

Yeah this is very true
Actually su-35 would be an easy target if TuAF executes the same operation like today
Not to mention that russia only has 5-10 su-35 and Turkey has 4 or more AEWC aircraft i do not have to mention NATO AEWC aircraft support if there’s need
I hope it will never happen but it would be a great opportunity to see how amraam performs against a Russian SU 35 counter measures.

Can anyone give an update on Saraqib front?

Pro-assad sources are claiming advancement and that the city is at the verge of falling. All other sources are not reporting anything?
For now they are lying no one other than assadists are reporting change in sarawib front

I hope it will never happen but it would be a great opportunity to see how amraam performs against a Russian SU 35 counter measures.
We already saw when pakistani f-16 together with AEWC aircraft shot indian su30 in almost the same way turkish airforce have done it today
Difference between su30 and su35 is minimal

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom