What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Not Assad, Russia. Russia has thousands of T-55, T-62 and even T-72 in warehouses hidden in siberia. It would be smarter to bomb Assad's Refineries and cut off his supply of Fuel instead of bombing Tank after Tank. The Russians will just send dozens more in a couple days.

-Close Airspace to Russians
-Close Straights to Russian ships
-Bomb Assad's Refineries

Watch the SAA collapse.
Tanks aren't easy to control and even harder to properly use. Competent tank crews are a dime a dozen, even beginner crews that manage to keep the tank on the road and hit stationary targets are hard to find in Syria today.

This is the real damage, you can have all the armor and jets in the world, you also need to man them.

Someone is checking things...

Not Assad, Russia. Russia has thousands of T-55, T-62 and even T-72 in warehouses hidden in siberia. It would be smarter to bomb Assad's Refineries and cut off his supply of Fuel instead of bombing Tank after Tank. The Russians will just send dozens more in a couple days.

-Close Airspace to Russians
-Close Straights to Russian ships
-Bomb Assad's Refineries

Watch the SAA collapse.

I know they are Russian supplied, But they are operated by ASSad.
And that RU supplies to ASSad are endless. That's why The ONLY solution is the End of ASSad.
Same goes with Fighters... Iran has also an endless supply...

Tanks aren't easy to control and even harder to properly use. Competent tank crews are a dime a dozen, even beginner crews that manage to keep the tank on the road and hit stationary targets are hard to find in Syria today.

This is the real damage, you can have all the armor and jets in the world, you also need to man them.
That's why "ceasefire" is the worst enemy in this conflict... Letting ASSad be resupplied by RU armors and IR with Fighters... will only enable the circle to spin over and over...

Someone is checking things...
I know they are Russian supplied, But they are operated by ASSad.
And that RU supplies to ASSad are endless. That's why The ONLY solution is the End of ASSad.
Same goes with Fighters... Iran has also an endless supply...
Yes the suply is endless but those tanks and other vehicles are not free in others news russian taxpayers are paying for it

Yes the suply is endless but those tanks and other vehicles are not free in others news russian taxpayers are paying for it
Thankfully for RU... it's a Dictatorship. So they can "still" enjoy that freedom...

Well from footage it is already clear that the tank operators are incompetent.

Never understood why the Israelis just don't precision strike him...
The same reason why the US didn't. Russia...
And they could also face sub-groups who will tickle them in the Golan's and Lebanese border...

was akinci still in testing? I thought it started deliveries in january.
It is in testing the last flight test in January which was shown to the public Akinci managed to stay without problem in the air for 1 hour and several minutes maybe now he has improved himself with 2 or 4 hours and they are testing him in combat
This would be logical explanation if the sources are true
But still couldn’t believe probably everything will be clear very soon
If this news turn out to be true then it means that all reported turkish strikes against syrian AD systems(Buk S-300 pantsir etc) especially i am talking about S-300 are true it means that syrian sky is fully open for bombing otherwise no sane person would risk brand new strategic drone which isn’t still operational to be downed

Last edited:
We must watch out now. We also cant replace a lost fighter. The US wont deliver F35's and our own domestic fighter isnt ready for production.

So we must be very carefull with our jets.

P.S = Is this operation good for the Turkish economy or not? I think its only good for the domestic and foreign weapon suppliers.

I wonder how much this campaign will cost in the end? Who will help turkey to fund this war? Is qatar helping?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom