What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

There will be no large direct confrontation between Assad and Turkey. Assad is most interested in the oil in the south. The Arab majority population of the YPG-held areas will always prefer Assad over YPG.

As I said before Turkey should urgently deploy Hawk batteries to cover Manjib in case SAA or RUAF tries anything with its air force against TAF or FSA.

Army_of_Turkey_in_Syria_with_Hawk_MIM-23_air_defense_systems_925_001.jpg

I'm surprised that even now when Assad is directly supporting the ypg/ pkk

The CHP and some members here still believe Turkey should work with Assad and have peace with him

All things considered it is shameful to the CHP itself nothing else
You Jordanian?

Before it was a definite slaughter, now it will be more interesting. It'll stop the troops from getting bored. That b@stard needed to be taught a lesson. The Kurds and Assad had one thing in common: they didn't have to face a real army and they had air support from their allies.
The SAA still apparently do have air support from Russia if these tweets are correct. Turkey urgently needs to deploy Hawk batteries, and other SAM systems from inside Jarablus and Turkish land to protect troops in Manbij from enemy aircraft.

Map from Liveuamap about current Turkish land gains. Unsure how true this is but seems reliable because Liveuamap isn't really that biased towards or against Turkey.
upload_2019-10-14_13-47-34.png

As I said before Turkey should urgently deploy Hawk batteries to cover Manjib in case SAA or RUAF tries anything with its air force against TAF or FSA.

Army_of_Turkey_in_Syria_with_Hawk_MIM-23_air_defense_systems_925_001.jpg

You Jordanian?

The SAA still apparently do have air support from Russia if these tweets are correct. Turkey urgently needs to deploy Hawk batteries, and other SAM systems from inside Jarablus and Turkish land to protect troops in Manbij from enemy aircraft.

Map from Liveuamap about current Turkish land gains. Unsure how true this is but seems reliable because Liveuamap isn't really that biased towards or against Turkey.
View attachment 583946

The second time I get asked that

The answer is No I'm not Arab but I dont see why knowing my nationality matters ??

Well I didn't know that I know jordan is a country next to Palestine and it's an Arabic country so that's what popped in my head

Well I didn't know that I know jordan is a country next to Palestine and it's an Arabic country so that's what popped in my head
I'm only half Arab either way and have maybe 10% Turkish blood from mother and fathers side somehow. Jordanian Population isn't homogenous and has had close relation with Turkey for some time. King Abdullah has some % Turkish blood from his fathers side as well.

Hope they get some 25mm and 105mm to the face.

Probably just HTS. They will take full advantage of the occasion if they see an opportunity. But there are Turkman tribes near Lattakia i think, and they will attack in the unlikely occasion that Russia joins the party.

@cabatli_53
Bro just a question. Where are all your patriotic fellow countrymen posters right now? We haven't heard from the usual members at all since the start of the Operation. Or is it that they are only here for AKP Erdogan bashing. It's really strange.

@cabatli_53
Bro just a question. Where are all your patriotic fellow countrymen posters right now? We haven't heard from the usual members at all since the start of the Operation. Or is it that they are only here for AKP Erdogan bashing. It's really strange.

Bro, Please keep politic out of such important threads. I don’t know who you are talking about but I believe All members have similar sensitivity when an eternal enemy appeared in front of our Army. We may eat eachother at internal subjects but We always stand strong against others. That is the nature of our nation which make our country stronger than paper tigers having lateat generation fancy toys.

Back
Top Bottom