What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

--

Sanctions only from western countries :D. Lets hope that once and for all the anti western elements in Ankara will throw out the pro west elements and will utilize their position that we leave NATO once and for all.

China also condemns Turkey.

It looks like Russia is taken control over Manbij. Manbij is important for Turkey. What i dont understand is why didnt Turkey start its operation by taking Manbij or moving towards Manbij while the American soldiers were still there?

China also condemns Turkey.

It looks like Russia is taken control over Manbij. Manbij is important for Turkey. What i dont understand is why didnt Turkey start its operation by taking Manbij or moving towards Manbij while the American soldiers were still there?
It seems that Turkey was waiting on the US to leave, but the Russians started to enter before they had left, hence them crossing each other on the road.

Its bad but I repeat infact i belonged to those who support talks between Assad and Erdogan.

The aim is to eradicate the PKK and settle the refugees in the safe zone. The SAA is declaring its death sentence (If its true what the rumors say), i mean from a turkish pov it doesnt change anything which is why its extremly dumb for assad to try to fck with us. We are moving towards convential warfare no proxy conflict anymore.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

72777697_2410916898964199_7174097570606612480_n.jpg

Its bad but I repeat infact i belonged to those who support talks between Assad and Erdogan.

Erdo f...got as usual doing dumb moves as usual I support talks as well but when you arrogant like him what you expect

Erdo f...got as usual doing dumb moves as usual I support talks as well but when you arrogant like him what you expect

The problem is that right now Assad is kinda protecting them which means the US pisses of PKK remains under the umbrella of PKK and that is not acceptable. Also 2 Turkish soldiers got killed today by either PKK or SAA artillery north of manbij so tit for tat.

The problem is that right now Assad is kinda protecting them which means the US pisses of PKK remains under the umbrella of PKK and that is not acceptable. Also 2 Turkish soldiers got killed today by either PKK or SAA artillery north of manbij so tit for tat.

Syria in a nutshell was gonna be crapfest I dont know why Turkey in this decade put so much focus on that conflict but if its small skirmishes lets hope its gets resolved at some point with talks with Damascus and Ankara

PKK captured a Kirpi..

PKK and SAA are currently doing a counter offensive around Tel Tamir, and have recaptured several villages..
They must have hit it by now
Usually the people calling others f..gots are in denial about their own orientation. You can support talks with butchers all you like in your imagination but in reality you will never leave the keyboard.

It was a simple case of who draws first blood. SAA must have done something so Turks responded. Now SAA has a choice, back off or get more treatment.

It shows how important this operation is, dayum as i told before if it become to conflict between turkey and a third party the US would pick the opposing side of Turkey and if Turkey gets directly attack mind u the americans would happily support it and carve a kurdish state out of turkey :D this is no joke this is not imaginary this is reality and every turk who opposed this before should be now aware of it. NATO is not good and dont come up with any excuses anymore- we should work on leaving NATO otherwise im afraid to say we would deal with nasty short to long term consequences.

Back
Top Bottom