What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

The proxy conflict ends the conventional starts. Rebranding the PKK under SAA will be death sentence for assad.

The end will come eventually for Assad. Turks just need an excuse. There was news that the Kurds are putting on regime uniforms. Well, ones that are not wearing civilian clothing. :)

Current event... is not who get in such and such city first... But who's gonna make the wrong move first... that will push every side in a frenzy Chaos of Dominance...
What we see is a fight of Survival... every side is playing his last survival card...

The Kurds have joined Syrian Army. But I think Turkey is still very strong and can easily take care of Syria. But I do not trust the Russians.
Looks like wet dreams of a person against Turkey?
Everyone is analsyt about ME nowadays

Pictures from Tal Abyad (captured today)

EG2FIUpWkAA7njb
EG2FOusX4AAnJPZ
EG2FOuqX4AMfkBd

@aybarsbtr

Last edited:
Before it was a definite slaughter, now it will be more interesting. It'll stop the troops from getting bored. That b@stard needed to be taught a lesson. The Kurds and Assad had one thing in common: they didn't have to face a real army and they had air support from their allies.

I'm surprised that even now when Assad is directly supporting the ypg/ pkk

The CHP and some members here still believe Turkey should work with Assad and have peace with him

All things considered it is shameful to the CHP itself nothing else

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom