What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Hahahahah great tourism promotion

Attachments

• 8D5BA375-E702-46C0-865C-B4BC740062F5.jpeg
    8D5BA375-E702-46C0-865C-B4BC740062F5.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 83
What means a no-fly zone? Covering the air with radar. What would happen, if turkish jets enter the zone?
It is like Russia intercepting Turkish aircraft and threatening to shoot them down. Russia has maybe 15-20 air superiority jets in Syria and Turkey has 250 F-16s... Derp. Either way, Turkey should place Hawk batteries in Suruc, Turkey covering Ayn Al Arab(Kobani) to shoot down Syrian, and if need be Russian aircraft while protecting SNA and TAF troops.

Time to make peace b/w Syrian and Turkish governments.
Turkey can get what it wants from Syria without war.
Lets to end bloodshed in region and make friendship, especially between Syria and Turkey.

Turkey can destroy YPG without war

OK, how wants the Syrian Goverment deal with the YPG/PKK?

It's not about the Syrian Goverment, it's about YPG/PKK which now agreed on "working" together with Assad, to avoid total destruction.
Don't you think that Assad/Russia or even Iran might use them against Turkey someday?

Adana agreement was when PKK presence in Syria was small, they have now 30.000 members with aaaa lot weapons of all kind provided by the US.

"Lets say this scenario becomes reality then this agreement MUST negotiate once again with new terms, which would include for sure such things as handing over all weapons, extradite wanted PKK leaders/members, destruction of this military/political organization (YPG/PYD...) and then there is the US factor and they will NEVER leave in such a scenario. All in all Mr. Zarif is talking sweet words he never can't provide, for various reasons."

Trusting them (from the Syrian perspective) would be a fatal mistake.

Last edited:
There is nothing funnier and more pathetic than those PKK rats and we have proven it once again.

For how many years they claim how strong and fearless they are but when the first bombs start falling all they can do is cry, lie, hide and run.

When their Sugar Daddy left them all they can do is to take down their flags and look for a new PIMP to protect them against us.

This is why they will forever be stateless. And this is why we will forever spank their asses too. :D

There are two options either turkey completes safe zone or the safe zone is controlled jointly by russia/saa and turkey(of course pkk can be send in deir zor desert they can kill each other with isis) anyway turkey’s objective is partially achieved no place for pkk in geneva astana and constitution comitee also they have lost their so called SHITJAVA by surrendering to assad of course there’s the third option if russia and iran want to continue the war they would pay the price especially iran they are not in position to anger turkey because we can easily witness israeli/us-turkish relations back like in the good old days also assad doesn’t have enough troops to police that area and more importantly can’t deter turkey forget russia because they see the bigger picture russia knows very well when the new government is formed (i predict broad assad-opposition unity style government) turkey would have to give northern syria to the new government so why jeopardizing relationship with turkey on which you have worked so hard when turkey sooner or later will have to withdraw that’s why only these two options mentioned at the beginning are possible if russia turkey iran want the war to end the biggest obstacle is pkk and american presence now there’s no reason for not agreeing a gentleman deal between all sides(turkey/opposition-russia/iran-assad)
WHAT PEOPLE DONT UNDERSTAND IS THAT IN THE PAST ASSAD HAD THE PKK CARD AGAINST TURKEY BUT NOW TURKEY HAS FSA CARD+ MILIONS OF RUINED SYRIANS LIFE SO IF ASSAD THINKS THAT HE CAN RULE WITH IRON FIST HE’S WRONG AND THAT WOULD BE HIS BIGGEST STRATEGIG MISTAKE

SNA disarming land mines.
Turkish and SNA forces head towards Manjib.

SNA and TuAF needs to urgently invade key cities during night to avoid No-Fly zone. Set up Hawk SAMs in case Russia or Syria tries anything and have some F-16s flying with AMRAAM loadouts.
You should not take serious this bastard he is MKEK fanboy/member basically he is an iranian version of feto fanboy abdullah bozkurt

There are two options either turkey completes safe zone or the safe zone is controlled jointly by russia/saa and turkey(of course pkk can be send in deir zor desert they can kill each other with isis) anyway turkey’s objective is partially achieved no place for pkk in geneva astana and constitution comitee also they have lost their so called SHITJAVA by surrendering to assad of course there’s the third option if russia and iran want to continue the war they would pay the price especially iran they are not in position to anger turkey because we can easily witness israeli/us-turkish relations back like in the good old days also assad doesn’t have enough troops to police that area and more importantly can’t deter turkey forget russia because they see the bigger picture russia knows very well when the new government is formed (i predict broad assad-opposition unity style government) turkey would have to give northern syria to the new government so why jeopardizing relationship with turkey on which you have worked so hard when turkey sooner or later will have to withdraw that’s why only these two options mentioned at the beginning are possible if russia turkey iran want the war to end the biggest obstacle is pkk and american presence now there’s no reason for not agreeing a gentleman deal between all sides(turkey/opposition-russia/iran-assad)
WHAT PEOPLE DONT UNDERSTAND IS THAT IN THE PAST ASSAD HAD THE PKK CARD AGAINST TURKEY BUT NOW TURKEY HAS FSA CARD+ MILIONS OF RUINED SYRIANS LIFE SO IF ASSAD THINKS THAT HE CAN RULE WITH IRON FIST HE’S WRONG AND THAT WOULD BE HIS BIGGEST STRATEGIG MISTAKE

You should not take serious this bastard he is MKEK fanboy/member basically he is an iranian version of feto fanboy abdullah bozkurt
Oh, yeah I don't take him serious but I do think he is right about the No-Fly zone. Turkey is bringing in mobile bridges to cross over river separating Euphrates Shield territories from Manjib SDF territories so an offensive may be happening during night, or when sunlight hits in roughly 5 hours. Russia is in no condition to stop Turkey with their 30 some jets and roughly 15-20 air superiority jets against 250 Turkish F-16s.

SNA disarming land mines.
Turkish and SNA forces head towards Manjib.

SNA and TuAF needs to urgently invade key cities during night to avoid No-Fly zone. Set up Hawk SAMs in case Russia or Syria tries anything and have some F-16s flying with AMRAAM loadouts.
This last post is fake news. Read through his other posts and you'll see he is full of shit. The Russians have set up a no fly zone? No chance of that so soon. You need radars in place, round the clock sorties, AWACS, SAMS. They could do it but they don't have the infrastructure in place and the available aircraft in that area.

This last post is fake news. Read through his other posts and you'll see he is full of shit. The Russians have set up a no fly zone? No chance of that so soon. You need radars in place, round the clock sorties, AWACS, SAMS. They could do it but they don't have the infrastructure in place and the available aircraft in that area.
Unrelated to this post but how professional do you think SNA is now? They are battle hardened (Most fought since 2012) and seem good at their job with of course support from Turkey.

Oh, yeah I don't take him serious but I do think he is right about the No-Fly zone. Turkey is bringing in mobile bridges to cross over river separating Euphrates Shield territories from Manjib SDF territories so an offensive may be happening during night, or when sunlight hits in roughly 5 hours. Russia is in no condition to stop Turkey with their 30 some jets and roughly 15-20 air superiority jets against 250 Turkish F-16s.
Read my previous reply what i think how russians see things there’s no chance thta russia is going to ruin the image in Turkey everyone who follows media and turkish people reaction knows how overwhelmingly positive russia is viewed

Read my previous reply what i think how russians see things there’s no chance thta russia is going to ruin the image in Turkey everyone who follows media and turkish people reaction knows how overwhelmingly positive russia is viewed
And you don't think SAA will interfere either?

Are these Kirpis? Can't confirm this news. At 26 seconds it sure looks like Turkish paint of MRAPs.

I finally can confirm my suspicions that there will be an offensive very soon to take Manbij.

Last edited:
Unrelated to this post but how professional do you think SNA is now? They are battle hardened (Most fought since 2012) and seem good at their job with of course support from Turkey.
We are only seeing the rogue ones, because they are the ones making the videos. I think that the majority are more disciplined now and not making videos on every occasion. The problem with them is I think that they don't follow a proper command structure, they have been fighting together with friends and don't want to take orders and generally want to have some adventure. Can't blame them but they lack discipline and will either get themselves killed quickly or do something shameful. A good video that made me laugh yesterday was in Rasulayn, a group taking it in turns to fire shots, half of them were shooting with a cigarette in mouth.

Russia
And you don't think SAA will interfere either?
SAA is under total russian control SNA is under total turkish control the end result is northern syria stays under future syrian government see the interviews of rouhani or russian officials they all talk about election in 2020/21 what’s interesting assad mandate expires in 2021 so do the math pkk is a tool sometimes it serves turkey sometimes it is a national threat as long as is controlled thing we are ok because thanks to stupid pkk we have permanent military bases in iraq probably adana agreement would have update- turkey will have bases in northern syria and free hand in hunting down the pkk across all syria in exchange fsa/sna would eiher be integrated in new syrian army or would have to disband the new government will be between assad-puppets and opposition basically in the next 20-30 years you won’t see real elections thr syrian government will be run by russian iranian and turkish backed politicans mark my words this is going to happen i can place my bet safely on this

We are only seeing the rogue ones, because they are the ones making the videos. I think that the majority are more disciplined now and not making videos on every occasion. The problem with them is I think that they don't follow a proper command structure, they have been fighting together with friends and don't want to take orders and generally want to have some adventure. Can't blame them but they lack discipline and will either get themselves killed quickly or do something shameful. A good video that made me laugh yesterday was in Rasulayn, a group taking it in turns to fire shots, half of them were shooting with a cigarette in mouth.

I think that instead of banning them from making videos, they should send them to a command/media centre where they can be analysed before being posted, because that way there is control over information/ misinformation.

Back
Top Bottom