What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Lol, Arab presence in Northern Syria is nearly wiped out and this moron thinks of "Arabization". Reality is far different than your petty dreams my friend. Most of it will become Turkish & Kurdish controlled and the same thing already happened in Northern Iraq as well. Meanwhile, the rest of the Arabs get assimilated in Europe and other countries. It's as real as Arabs taking Palestine back from the Jews.

Reality is different for you actually, northern Syria has become a Kurdustan and you're talking as if it's a good thing for you lol. The other parts you control where you put up a few Turkish flags does not change the fact that these are Arabs whom are going to create many more offsprings. You think you'll actually manage to Turkify them in this day and age lol.

As for northern Iraq, have a read
http://www.niqash.org/en/articles/society/5178/

Lol Turkey has been Muslim for 1000 years we are still not Arab sorry you cant Arabise Turks like the Levant and North Africa.

Turks only become assimilated either due to conquest or taking up a local culture of the people they conquered or sometimes the rulers themselves embracing the culture.

What would make you 'Arab' ?

The Turkish language is built out of words that are basically a copy of the Arabic words, the food, culture (largely from Islam) etc. What more is there to Arabize? Even the manuscript was Arabic till Ataturk's policies which have been fading.

You can hate on Arabs all you want, it's an insult to yourself indirectly as your culture largely derives from Islam and Arabism. Islam and Arabism cannot be separated.

Reality is different for you actually, northern Syria has become a Kurdustan and you're talking as if it's a good thing for you lol. The other parts you control where you put up a few Turkish flags does not change the fact that these are Arabs whom are going to create many more offsprings. You think you'll actually manage to Turkify them in this day and age lol.

The Turkish language is built out of words that are basically a copy of the Arabic words, the food, culture (largely from Islam) etc. What more is there to Arabize? Even the manuscript was Arabic till Ataturk's policies which have been fading.

You can hate on Arabs all you want, it's an insult to yourself indirectly as your culture largely derives from Islam and Arabism. Islam and Arabism cannot be separated.
Islam and Arabism makes no sense

People think Islam = arabs but that is wrong Islam has over 1.5 billion members and they are not arabs

Look at Sudan , Nigeria , Malaysia , Somalia and other mainly African countries they abide by Islam and believe in it stronger than majority of Arabic countries

Even arabs are no longer arabs , look at Tunisia or Algeria and how French changed it

Look at the gulf or iraq or Lebanon

They say they speak Arabic but a jordanian will not understand what a Lebanese is saying and vice versa , a saudi will not understand an Iraqi ( if they speak their tongue ) luckily arabs have common words that fix that but don't deny it

If anything arabs are being westernized long before they Arabize anyone

No one speaks true Arabic language like it should like the Quran ( I haven't seen anyone ) and the culture is nearly non existent anymore or diminishing fast replacing it with western culture

Anyone who believes any country is being arabized is an idiot because arabs themselves are not Arab anymore

So what? Western Europe claims to be more Hellenic in the sense of enlightenment than modern Greeks. In this case, we're the best Arabs and you're useless.

Islam and Arabism makes no sense

People think Islam = arabs but that is wrong Islam has over 1.5 billion members and they are not arabs

Look at Sudan , Nigeria , Malaysia , Somalia and other mainly African countries they abide by Islam and believe in it stronger than majority of Arabic countries

Even arabs are no longer arabs , look at Tunisia or Algeria and how French changed it

Look at the gulf or iraq or Lebanon

They say they speak Arabic but a jordanian will not understand what a Lebanese is saying and vice versa , a saudi will not understand an Iraqi ( if they speak their tongue ) luckily arabs have common words that fix that but don't deny it

If anything arabs are being westernized long before they Arabize anyone

No one speaks true Arabic language like it should like the Quran ( I haven't seen anyone ) and the culture is nearly non existent anymore or diminishing fast replacing it with western culture

Anyone who believes any country is being arabized is an idiot because arabs themselves are not Arab anymore

Saudi will not understand Iraqi? lol, easily understandable. Some words will not be understood, it won't make much of a difference.

You went way off course broadening the whole argument. Islamic culture is heavily tied to Arab culture and both are inseparable. Therefore any country that adopts Islam will adopt Arabism to a certain degree.

So what? Western Europe claims to be more Hellenic in the sense of enlightenment than modern Greeks. In this case, we're the best Arabs and you're useless.
Congratulations my fellow Arab

Now back to topic

You assimilated the jews, and yet you ended up slaughtering them.

Now f*** off, you racist prick.

I dont know your history, luckily if you never shed blood. So, back to present , whom we ended up slaughtering?

If you really dont like us, stop entering our nation like wild horde. You are not welcomed with your backwarded, uncivilizided, uneducaded and babaric behaviour.

You just have zero knowledge about Arabs in Turkey.

Of course, not. I mean Arabs in Germany. Its horrible.

I dont know your history, luckily if you never shed blood. So, back to present , whom we ended up slaughtering?

If you really dont like us, stop entering our nation like wild horde. You are not welcomed with your backwarded, uncivilizided, uneducaded and babaric behaviour.

I wonder why they are flooding in.

Killing 6 million jews was civilized and educated, nazi?

I think they'll declare a no fly zone using s400 to cover syrian border before they start an offensive.

This will prevent the coalition or Assad from protecting the PKK with air cover. I think this was the long wait. Coalition soldiers will be forced to flee south like they did in Korea. The turks can't really do air strikes first because of the presence on coalition forces. They will most likely roll in and respond to any enemy fire. It means that it will be taking greater risk as opposed to air strikes first and rolling in. If they did that they will have to insure that no coalition forces are present in the areas that they attack. If they notify the coalition first before they strike, they could flee but I think that they'll stand their ground and make threats.

If Europe and the US can't stay out of the middle east you can't expect people to not come to you. On top of that some in the US want to attack Iran, you'd enjoy some 10 million more in Europe

If Europe and the US can't stay out of the middle east you can't expect people to not come to you. On top of that some in the US want to attack Iran, you'd enjoy some 10 million more in Europe
Taking that there are already 4 million Syrians in Turkey alone (Syria had a pre war population of 22 million), and a war with Iran will be a war troughout the whole ME (lebanon, syria, Iraq, Yemen,..) with the backing of Iranian proxies, your estimate of 10 million refugees is highly optimistic.

Saudi will not understand Iraqi? lol, easily understandable. Some words will not be understood, it won't make much of a difference.

You went way off course broadening the whole argument. Islamic culture is heavily tied to Arab culture and both are inseparable. Therefore any country that adopts Islam will adopt Arabism to a certain degree.

Congratulations my fellow Arab

Now back to topic

Lol mixing cultural exchanges with being Arab.

By the way Turks discarding their native alaphabet for Arabic, Chinese or Latin was the worst mistake they did.

Overtime us Turks have lost our native alphabet and language with it not just the Turks of Turkey but most of the Turkic world too.

Islam came with the Arabs I dont deny the culture, words and everything that came with it. Afterall we all influence and take from each other.

Because when you take a certain religion you take the culture too this example can be seen with Roman Catholicism, Eastern Orthodoxy and Protestantism.

People who follow roman catholicism are mainly influenced by Latin culture while Eastern Orthodoxy is rife with Greek influence and the same with Islam due to Arabs spreading the religion.

If Islam was only for the Arabs as you Pan Arabists love to say how come this is not mentioned in the Quran, Sunnah or the hadith??? How come Salman and Bilal al Habashi were accepted as Muslims when they were not Arab.

Islam would have long ago been restricted to the Arabs just like other religions like Judaism, Zoroastrianism, Hinduism or any other religion that does now allow conversion??

By the way when the Turks were the top superpower of the Islamic World. Anybody who became Muslim was called a Turk or turned Turk. Somehow people casually love to ignore or dismiss it.

By the way Turks discarding their native alaphabet for Arabic, Chinese or Latin was the worst mistake they did.

Overtime us Turks have lost our native alphabet and language with it not just the Turks of Turkey but most of the Turkic world too.

Islam came with the Arabs I dont deny the culture, words and everything that came with it. Afterall we all influence and take from each other.

Because when you take a certain religion you take the culture too this example can be seen with Roman Catholicism, Eastern Orthodoxy and Protestantism.

People who follow roman catholicism are mainly influenced by Latin culture while Eastern Orthodoxy is rife with Greek influence and the same with Islam due to Arabs spreading the religion.

If Islam was only for the Arabs as you Pan Arabists love to say how come this is not mentioned in the Quran, Sunnah or the hadith??? How come Salman and Bilal al Habashi were accepted as Muslims when they were not Arab.

Islam would have long ago been restricted to the Arabs just like other religions like Judaism, Zoroastrianism, Hinduism or any other religion that does now allow conversion??

By the way when the Turks were the top superpower of the Islamic World. Anybody who became Muslim was called a Turk or turned Turk. Somehow people casually love to ignore or dismiss it.

I didn't say Islam is only for the Arabs. I am saying that those here who adopt this extreme anti-Arab stance should know their language and culture is largely influenced by Arab culture. Same for that cuisine and the list is endless. But keep the anti-Arab stance ongoing for all I care it's not as if we are suffering a shortage.

The golden age of Islam is the pre-Ottoman era btw.

So many wrong and inaccurate statements in your comment. Even at the height of the Ottoman Empire, Turkse where looked at as peasents. Arabic was dominant during the empire, and Turks where the poor class nobody looked at or cared for. Even the Sultan did not identify himself as a Turk.
The part about it being bad that Turkey changed its alphabet is not even worth an answer.

Taking that there are already 4 million Syrians in Turkey alone (Syria had a pre war population of 22 million), and a war with Iran will be a war troughout the whole ME (lebanon, syria, Iraq, Yemen,..) with the backing of Iranian proxies, your estimate of 10 million refugees is highly optimistic.

Europe will go to hell if that happens

Back
Top Bottom