What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

christfags have the nerve to cry about muh genocide and muh oppression.

I literally hate christian hypocrisy!!

Middle eastern Christians are often self-hating in the sense that they hate their own countries especially when they migrate to the west. Many suddenly become more white than the white man himself trying to distance themselves hard from their fellow Muslims whom they share a culture and language with. I met several Iraqi ones whose parents hate Muslims etc. Assyrians who try very hard to be white and different from Arabs.

Remove the Saleeb, it's falsely advertised that we middle eastern Muslims are progressive and good when we kiss up to the Saleeb. In reality the Saleeb is a backward religion, close the church.

Middle eastern Christians are often self-hating in the sense that they hate their own countries especially when they migrate to the west. Many suddenly become more white than the white man himself trying to distance themselves hard from their fellow Muslims whom they share a culture and language with. I met several Iraqi ones whose parents hate Muslims etc. Assyrians who try very hard to be white and different from Arabs.

Remove the Saleeb, it's falsely advertised that we middle eastern Muslims are progressive and good when we kiss up to the Saleeb. In reality the Saleeb is a backward religion, close the church.

Same here in Australia to be honest.

Who will work for those woman, kids and old?
Then for who will they fight for? Idlib groups... Aren't they terros?
Then for who? TFSA? But those guys dont fight against ASSad...

So what is your solution?
I can see why women and children along with old people fleeing a war but the why fck do we have military aged men fleeing???

Turkey needs to draft a mandatory conscription on these Syrian refugee men.

All in all very bad day for regime, multiple raids, ambushes, armor strikes and TSK artillery pummeling. I would tread lightly if I was the regime... and stop provoking Turks. Turkey has multiple ways to retaliate on multiple fronts, even wreak havoc on Latakia coast if they decide to give the rebels permision to inflitrate thru turkish border like they did in 2015... US stopped collapse of the regime then, just to be known

^^

And their brothers are probably smoking a hookah on the beach in Turkey.

^^

And their brothers are probably smoking a hookah on the beach in Turkey.

I remember watching a video of a Niqabi women who was in a refugee camp condemning the Syrian refugees fleeing to Europe especially the men it is known her husband fled and left her and her children to there fate.

How much more of a coward can you get to leave your wife and children.

Kurds are literally engaging in a ethnic cleansing remember how these jokers claimed Turkey was going to commit a genocide in Syria especially Afrin.

Man these pkk/ypg dogs will one day bite the dust and their masters will not able to save them.

Back
Top Bottom