What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Every Abdulhamid fan I've ever met has been mentally handicapped. I just don't understand how out of all the great leaders in Turkish history they choose Abdulhamid. It's baffling. I think they see Erdogan as the new Abdulhamid because he has put us into a state of decline.

Comparsions of both dont make sense. Erdogan does not run an empire neither has Erdogan faced such crisises compared to Abdulhamid II.

Abdhulhamid ii was ruling at a time when the empire was at its last legs. Compared to those times. Turkey has it easy nowadays.

Good thing is Abdulhamid II did not appease armenian terrorists basically put them in their place.

The problem is the armenians should have been dealt with long ago before ww1 began.

Last edited:
The problem is the armenians should have been dealt with long ago before ww1 began.

Honestly if the Ottoman empire had assimilated or wiped out the nations that it conquered then Turkey would geographically be a much larger nation today. The freedom we gave to the people that we ruled over had bit us in the butt once nationalism had taken over the world. I guess it serves as a lesson for the future.

Honestly if the Ottoman empire had assimilated or wiped out the nations that it conquered then Turkey would geographically be a much larger nation today. The freedom we gave to the people that we ruled over had bit us in the butt once nationalism had taken over the world. I guess it serves as a lesson for the future.

Indeed the less ethnic groups the better not just the Ottomans most empires that were multicultural and had like 100 or so ethnic groups collapsed.

Austria-Hungary had the same fate as the Ottoman Empire. Turkey was able to fight back and claw back land while Austria and Hungary lost most of their lands along with access to the sea.

Japan and South Korea barely have any ethnic problems because they dont have as much ethnic groups like Turkey or any other country.

Ethnic groups are also prone to getting manipulated and used by other countries for their political interests.

We seen this with the Armenians and Greeks now its the Kurds.

You know Ataturk undertaking the population exchange was important because he knew one day even if the war is over that the greeks or the armenians will find some excuse to rebel even begging other powers to intervene or invade Turkey on their behalf just to form their own country.

Armenian should have been moved away from the border areas and strategic areas. They helped the Russians. If they were stationed in Bursa or Konya they wouldn’t be able. Plus people in Burda and Konya are already dirt. Just place all the dirt people in one place.

Armenian should have been moved away from the border areas and strategic areas. They helped the Russians. If they were stationed in Bursa or Konya they wouldn’t be able. Plus people in Burda and Konya are already dirt. Just place all the dirt people in one place.

Moving Armenians would have not made any difference when you have Greeks living there.

Armenians would have rebelled alongside the Greeks. Both ethnic groups wanted to make their own country in Anatolia.

In the independance war the Armenians who lived in Konya or Izmir helped the invading Greek army.

Creating tensions between YPG/PKK and Arab tribes could play in our favour, especially after all this stories where Arabs get executed, Arab women sexually assaulted and burning the corpses.

Many of them don't know anything about Abdülhamid II, all they do is watching this "historical" totally false/ bullcrap TV series, called "Payitaht Abdülhamid".
Historians say that Abdülhamid was a really intelligent men, but that doesn't change the fact that he lost ~1,6 million km² land and couldn't industrialize the Empire in his reign. Even the railways were build and owned by German and British companies. The Ottoman Empire falled because of weak rulers and multicultural dreams.

btw.... Comparing Erdogan with Abdülhamid is a totally different level of stupitiy and nothing more than propaganda.

Typical dumb Abdulhammit supporter. Pull your head out of your as$. Abdulhammit sold Cyprus to Britain and now Erdogan is more or less doing the same.

It's funny how you worship the worst leader we've possibly ever had. Like tbh even Erdogan is more preferable to Abdulhammit. We've only lost 16 islands under Erdogan's rule. But under Abdulhammit we lost like half of the land we had.

count the names the island Erdoğan lost.. But i can count the names lost in Lozan, but we will get them back thank to Erdoğan efforts..

say ul.n hangi adalarmış...?? her zamanki gibi ...den sallıyorsunuz..

Last edited:

Had the ottoman empire done that with wiping out completely the other nations(Greece, Armenia, other balkan states, etc) most of the state's revenue would be lost and would perish much sooner due to economic decline and revolts, you seem to forget that during the milliet system it was the non muslim populations that contributed to the empire's revenue the most, that was the case, if you want to keep your religion, you will be a second class citizen and pay most of the taxes to keep your head intact.

As far as the assimilation project is concerned, who says the ottomans didn't assimilate either by force or by other means many of the local people(greeks, armenians, capadocians, assyrians, etc), when they stepped into anatolia? Pure seljuks and later ottomans were few comparing to other people already living there, that's why modern turks have very few similarities in appearance with those old central asian nomadic turks from the Altay mountains and other places.

Had the ottoman empire done that with wiping out completely the other nations(Greece, Armenia, other balkan states, etc) most of the state's revenue would be lost and would perish much sooner due to economic decline and revolts, you seem to forget that during the milliet system it was the non muslim populations that contributed to the empire's revenue the most, that was the case, if you want to keep your religion, you will be a second class citizen and pay most of the taxes to keep your head intact.

As far as the assimilation project is concerned, who says the ottomans didn't assimilate either by force or by other means many of the local people(greeks, armenians, capadocians, assyrians, etc), when they stepped into anatolia? Pure seljuks and later ottomans were few comparing to other people already living there, that's why modern turks have very few similarities in appearance with those old central asian nomadic turks from the Altay mountains and other places.

It was the non Muslims that destroyed the empire in the long run.

We dont owe you anything my dear balkaner.

Turks are built to rule.

Russians pretty much raped, pillaged and destroyed everything on their way throughout history and look at how big they are now. Yeah, sure the local merchants would've perished and the land could've been lifeless for a few decades but new people would fill in and create a new society. We could just simply seize everything in the region which we didn't (turns out BIG mistake) considering how savagely the Balkan nations tried to murder the Turkish populace once the empire had crumbled.

The reason why "Modern" Turks look different is because of the migrations after WW1 and not mixing with local Greeks or Armenians. Millions of migrants had to retreat to Anatolia from Balkans, Caucasus, Crimea, and parts of Eastern Europe. That's why "Modern" Turks look so much different. Besides Anatolian Turks (Oğuz) don't come from the Altay mountain but rather from today's Turkmenistan area and look shockingly similar to them.

Every Abdulhamid fan I've ever met has been mentally handicapped. I just don't understand how out of all the great leaders in Turkish history they choose Abdulhamid. It's baffling. I think they see Erdogan as the new Abdulhamid because he has put us into a state of decline.

count the names the island Erdoğan lost.. But i can count the names lost in Lozan, but we will get them back thank to Erdoğan efforts..

say ul.n hangi adalarmış...?? her zamanki gibi ...den sallıyorsunuz..

Hey mentally handicapped boy i am waiting for your proof for your last BS, but you dont have because this is your characterized personality with null brain anti-Erdoğanists sh.tting everywhere as usually you did without proof.

Noldu l.n sesin ...ne kaçtı???

Hey mentally handicapped boy i am waiting for your proof for your last BS, but you dont have because this is your characterized personality with null brain anti-Erdoğanists sh.tting everywhere as usually you did without proof.

Noldu l.n sesin ...ne kaçtı???

Enjoy the read, you traitorous b*stard.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.so...alcin/akpnin-kaybettigi-topraklar-757975/amp/

You'll probably say it's on Sözcu so it's bullshit or something. My advice is to keep your thoughts in your own mind because you've already made yourself look like an idiot.

Enjoy the read, you traitorous b*stard.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.so...alcin/akpnin-kaybettigi-topraklar-757975/amp/

You'll probably say it's on Sözcu so it's bullshit or something. My advice is to keep your thoughts in your own mind because you've already made yourself look like an idiot.
Wow I didnt expect much from Sozcu, but still, this has got to be the most idiotic article I have ever read. Thousands of words written with exactly 0 evidence or references. He keeps making claim after claim without explaining what he is basing his claims on.

The only thing argument that is even remotely relevant to the subject at hand is that Turkey’s EU accession talks during AKP time (which didnt even work out).

The author is basically saying “the talks started during AKP time so they must have offered something in return. What could it be? HEY maybe it is a bunch of islands?” I say, Why stop there? Why not claim akp gave away a couple of cities for starting eu accession talks? You can back it up by drawing a map, pointing to selanik with an arrow and saying this city belonged to turkey under lausanne agreement. But were given away to greece by akp in 2016 to start intra-cyprus reunification talks.

Last edited:
Actually, most of those Islands were long lost to the Italians before WW1 and we sort of never recovered them. There are some small disputed Islands and Greeks are trying to make a move on that. They also actively break some treaties as far as I'm aware by bringing weapon systems to some Islands.

Back
Top Bottom