What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

^ okay we will just allow terrorists to take over. And we won't kill armed terrorists because they might be poor innocent people who were tricked(!)

Seriously, stop bringing up the moral card. We are talking about terrorists parading on our border. But of course as Arabs you love this shit. A precise strike on the parade could easily only hit terrorists... stop crying about this, it's none of your business.
Sen ne zirvaliyorsun ya. Ulan sanki pydye operasyon yapan Meral annendi.

Peace deal was the worst thing to happen in Turkey.

Erdogan sure has screwed up their along with allowing feto to take top positions.

A true leader would apologise for the fck ups but dont expect Turkey's today's leaders regardless of party affilation to man up to this point due to their stubborness.
Without try the peace you can not convince the Kurdish people, because there was intense desinformation about State brutality. And now people of kurds saw both hard face and soft face of Turkish Republic. And some of them chose the soft one in SE of Turkey.

As long as the West especially the USA keeps on bankrolling and sending troops to the Kurds. Turkey wont able to touch them.

If isis wiped out ypg in the siege of kobani would have been much better for Turkey because if isis wiped out ypg Turkey was ready to pounce on isis and screw them up until the Americans fcked it up.

Kurds now have global support for their bullshit struggle while the Arabs, Turks and the Persians hate the Kurds but are too divided to even work together to stop this cancer.

Only thing that would work for us Turks is too promote the Kurds as the enemy of the Islamic World and the Turkic World.

Us Turks need to utilise propaganda properly.

We need to demonise the kurds and make them enemies of the Muslims.

Kurds are burden upon Turkey. But I said this how many times and got warnings for racism.

Now im most likely going to get banned because people in this country need to wake up. Either the ethnic groups in Turkey accept that the Turks are rightful rulers of Turkey or they should F off.

Even in Australia the White anglo saxons run the country whoever disagrees with it they are free to leave the country.

Accept the it or leave. But the non Turk ethnic groups have been so spoilt to the point where they think us Turks owe them something. We owe nothing to them. Turkey has been Turkic since 1071.

There is a reason why the country is called Turkey which in latin means Land of the Turks.
Not all kurds friends. You should use PYD term please.

For nein, i am sharing same ideas with you. But there should be transition era for acceptance of Kurds. Friend be patience.

@Nein My friend, I warned you many times not to use such bad, rude, racist and separatist words with insulting own people. Those words are threatening the union of this great country. I do not want to punish anybody but you insist on doing same things again and again so You will have a rest...

I'm confused...weren't you one of the guys around here who said "Let's be friend with ASSad?"
Or maybe I'm mistaken...

Not me, Turkey should always be tough against the assad crime family.

Why doesn´t erdogan put his faggot son there instead for his expansionist policies

Honestly expect politicians?? To send their sons???

Whether akp or chp none of them will send their sons.

Turkic tradition of leaders sending their sons to fight to set an example along with bringing morale is all but gone for good.

I'm confused...weren't you one of the guys around here who said "Let's be friend with ASSad?"
Or maybe I'm mistaken...

I'm the one who said that TR shouldn't support rebells and help finding another peaceful solution.
Unfortunately we descided to serve Israeli/US interests and we still do it in Libya by supporting Anti Goverment fighters.
Turkey's Syria Politics are a disaster and our country has paid for it with blood and billions of $$$.

Meral anne never would have let YPG grow in the first place.. Whereas reyiz even invited Salih Muslim to Ankara :nono::no:
Yav he he selo ile kolkola kesin yapardı..

Invited Salih and then what happened? Check your flat brain if working or not.

facepalm-transparent-picard-2.png

Back
Top Bottom