What's new

Turkish Navy and PM to accompany more aid ships to Gaza

Can you explain how is Israel a national security threat to Turkey in 1948 to warrant so much hatred? Please confine your explanation to national security threat only.

Your question has no relevance to what I have posted. 1948? National Security threat? Whaaaaat? I was merely talking about the recent events (flotilla attack, blockade of Gaza etc...) that have led to so much hatred against Israel.

You are an American. I am a Turkish American myself, but for once, could you or any other American out there learn a little more about other nations rather than focusing on what to pick from a McDonald's or Burger King menu before actually backing a country that has done so many bad, inhumane things in its recent history? You back them up UNCONDITIONALLY without giving it any chance that they (Israel) MAY BE wrong. 'Oh if the muslims are involved, then they must be wrong' statement has become a cliche. Double Standards, ignorance and arrogance at its best.

It is not going to work this time around.

This comparison is not the right way to look at it. Israel has anti ship missiles and it is these missiles against Turkish Naval assets instead of navy vs navy.
:cheers:

DO U THINK TURKEY WILL CARRY SLINGSHOT'S WITH IT.

Military confrontation between Turkey and israel is simply not happenig and wont happen. there wont be any winner and it will just trigger a global scale anarchy if it ever happens. but israel's strained relationship with turkey will be a really setback for israel.

Airforce

Turkey:

Total Fighter aircraft : 410

F-16 block 40/50/52 = 180

F-16 block 30 = 30

F4E 2020 terminator = 52

F-4 Phantom = 25

F-4E 2000 = 48

F-5 = 75

Total Reconnaissance aircraft = 26

RF-4E =26

Total transport aircraft = 92

Total Air refueling tankers = 7

KC-135= 7

Total AEWACS = 4

B-737-700 AEW&C MESA = 4

Helicopters = 100

Total UAV = 247

including MQ-1 Reaper

and MQ-1 Predator

Future aircrafts on order

120 F-35 on order plus option for 60 more

Israel airforce

Total fighter aircrafts = 368

F-15 = 58

Rest all are f-16's A/b , C/d ans F-16 i sufa

Total transport aircraft = 64

Helicopters =181

Unknown number of UAV[/B

Signal intelligence, maritime patrol and AEW aircrafts = 26

can u plz share history of TAF Combat experience And IAF combat history . And which air force have superiour pilots.

Your question has no relevance to what I have posted. 1948? National Security threat? Whaaaaat? I was merely talking about the recent events (flotilla attack, blockade of Gaza etc...) that have led to so much hatred against Israel.
Thnx. I can conclude that Israel is not a national security threat to Turkey.

You are an American. I am a Turkish American myself, but for once, could you or any other American out there learn a little more about other nations rather than focusing on what to pick from a McDonald's or Burger King menu before actually backing a country that has done so many bad, inhumane things in its recent history?
You should not jump to conclusion about me. Am probably old enough to be your father. Old enough to have been to East Berlin as an adult when it existed. Have been to post Saddam Kuwait as well, like while the oil wells were burning. I have trained members of the Turkish and Saudi air forces.

You back them up UNCONDITIONALLY without giving it any chance that they (Israel) MAY BE wrong. 'Oh if the muslims are involved, then they must be wrong' statement has become a cliche. Double Standards, ignorance and arrogance at its best.
Nonsense. No one support anyone unconditionally. We all support someone based upon certain criteria or characters that overrode any flaws he may have. That mental calculus indicate conditional support.

in any case i dun thnk that such war will escalate but anyways just have a comparison b/w Turkey and Isarel militaries for the sake of information

Navy

Turkey

Submarines: 14

Frigates : 19

Corvettes : 7

Fast Attack Missile &
Torpedo Boats : 33

Mine Warfare Ships: 25

Helicopters & Naval Aircraft : 75

Mine Warfare Ships : 25

Main Landing Ships : 5

Landing Crafts : 42

Patrol Crafts : 11

Survey Ships : 5

Tugs : 4

Israel

submarines : 3

Patrol crafts : 11

Missile boats : 10

Corvettes : 3

Support ships : 4

Commando boats : 6

is their only Navy??..... can u please put Army, Airforce and Most impotently All type of SAMs in comparison

Lol why do you guys quote from Quran - Why cannot you quote something from Pure Logic and Reason - Keep your religion to yourself guys

and you need to tell the same thing to the zionist who believe got has given them that land. remeber promised land?

The way indians are playing with our senti's here by openly supporting israel
I think now All of the Pakistani members here should support Naxalites\Maoists.

They call palestinian (freedom fighters) terrorists and supports israel
We should call Maoists freedom fighters and India a terrorist state

Forget abt peace Lets have tit for tat and hit where it hurts the most.

Indians would you be happy if we support Maoists?

that's what you have been doing, "tit for tat".

not surprised AT ALL!
nothing new!

What the Turkish P.M is going is different to say the least.
If he breaks the blockade his actions will be called heroic,if he fails his actions will be branded fool hardy.
For Palestine's sake i hope the blockade is broken.

Back
Top Bottom