What's new

Turkish Missile Programs

but is the operational range big enough for urban warfare? further - guerilla warfare often took place inside of buildings, ambushing enemies -
I don't know if Turkey is developing mini missile systems or launching pads already - but in my opinion Songar drones equipped with
small launching pads for 40mm rockets like these -
https://www.edrmagazine.eu/idex-2019-lig-nex1-unveils-40-mm-mini-missile
would be a better option
For very complex urban environment there are other systems in the inventory of TSK like Kargu kamikaze drones. SONGAR+TOGAN duo can be used successfully for harassing enemy fortified positions, ATGM crews and with low detection ratio, precisely and cheap. Such a system can also be utilized successfully as a low budget option by our adversaries in different regions in the world. I think one of the most important aspect of the system is the possibility for recon and I think one of the most important part of the operational capability of any drone including our kamikaze drones is this.

About the vision of SSB and TSK for guided munitions in complex urban environments we can take a look at Kargu kamikaze drones, CIDA guided rocket launcher system and the YATAGAN 40mm guided munition.
roketsan-cida-silah-sistemi.jpg

if we were able to the control mission computer than yes we could do it but now no!not yet.

Back
Top Bottom