What's new

Turkish Missile Programs

FB6EC067-F3E5-40FE-B527-E6C27868B06B.jpeg

Someone should warn this ex general not to talk about something that is not revealed by official sources. If there was a need for a strength show with missiles having range of 2000km, Army and SSB would have already introduced them in front of public.

I'm glad you're saying that, but we have to remember the psychological aspect for our own people. As you may know our enemies aren't shy of making provocative news and such, and whilst it's best to keep secret weapons secret until it's time to reveal it, the psychological aspect on other nations are just as important. Like information warfare being silent is not an option.

Someone should warn this ex general not to talk about something that is not revealed by official sources. If there was a need for a strength show with missiles having range of 2000km, Army and SSB would have already introduced them in front of public.

I don't think it's Asparagas. He may have received this information from his inner circuits. I think they will now announce missiles with a range of 1000-2000km. I don't think there will be a lot of international reaction. Nuclear warhead missile work has been officially announced. The reactions were very limited. Already working on these missiles that Turkey's indigenous tribes of the Amazon even know anymore.

what is the status of Yildirim iii (supposedly 900km range) ?

Is it in development, being produced, testing phase etc..

We won't hear anything on these projects. I think what's important is following the development of domestic engines to power these missiles. Once succeeded and we have confirmed delivery of ramjet etc. then it's safe to assume that we got the capability, and perhaps even have missiles in storage that can hit targets that far away. But those are not to be used for show off. No matter how much we want it.

Once revealed, you can't hide it.

Back
Top Bottom