What's new

Turkish Missile Programs

If Turkey had a calm foreign policy, no hidden sanctions, etc., we would be very far ahead technologically in no time ... we have clever minds in the country, good visions, and ideas
Thats the main reason why TR is under hidden sanctions, they don't want to have TR with good visions and ideas, they want it to be poor and submissive. Go TR, develop and invest into own capabilitys at any cost.

Brother, I have observed that you have lately shifted into very conspiracy-like-thinking. Is everything alright? Maybe a small break from geopolitics would help?
No brother, it's more like my people have been sleeping for 100 years and sadly I can see that in this forum too ... instead of tearing each other apart, being distracted by inner conflicts, being jealous of the west - admiring those without reason - they should rather wake up and see what they have and where their real problems come from ... self-confident, without complexes - unfortunately, it was always like this, people were always looking for mistakes in the governments, these, on the other hand, got overthrown, etc. ... this is not a conspiracy theory (the term was invented to make alternative truths incredible)...Only when people start facing that, become aware of it, a strong nation can be born, that goes to war without shoes and without weapons (liberation war)

Brother, I have observed that you have lately shifted into very conspiracy-like-thinking. Is everything alright? Maybe a small break from geopolitics would help?
But you are right - I need some kind of break - after 2 yrs in a row, I should shut down my PC :rofl:

US is developing a Miniature Self-Defense Munition to protect fighter aircrafts from Anti-Air Missiles.

This is something that should seriously be looked into for future Turkish fixed wing planes and helicopters.
View attachment 653549
Basically applying the same concept of active protection system in tanks to aerial vehicles. I thought, the same thing some years ago and did some research. They are basically saying, these kind of active protection systems engage the incoming missile in a close range. While this close range explosion is not very damaging for the tank, it would be for the fragile aircrafts which have no armour.

But i agree this is a field that we should look into.

Basically applying the same concept of active protection system in tanks to aerial vehicles. I thought, the same thing some years ago and did some research. They are basically saying, these kind of active protection systems engage the incoming missile in a close range. While this close range explosion is not very damaging for the tank, it would be for the fragile aircrafts which have no armour.

you have to increase the interception-range... if a warhead explodes near the back of an aircraft, the craft ist often still able to operate

you have to increase the interception-range... if a warhead explodes near the back of an aircraft, the craft ist often still able to operate
Maybe, it's not just explosion but shrapnels too. These shrapnels are no issue for a tank but for example if one of these shrapnels, cuts the hydrolic line to vertical stabilizers than you are done for. An aircraft is so much vulnerable when compared to a tank.

I mean obviously it wouldn't be close range interception, not much clutter up in the sky so detection and interception ranges would be greater - kinetic interceptor would destroy missile with minimal frag.

Maybe, it's not just explosion but shrapnels too. These shrapnels are no issue for a tank but for example if one of these shrapnels, cuts the hydrolic line to vertical stabilizers than you are done for. An aircraft is so much vulnerable when compared to a tank.
A controlled counter-explosion would be the magic-word

Turkey's "miniature missile" There are preliminary studies made in the field. A developable product.
yatagan2.jpg

The deal is 2 Division = 4 = Regiment = 36 Launcher. All russian s-400 regiments have 9 launcher.

Last year Russians completed delivery of 1 Division. So we have 18 launcher total for now.

So if we buy only 120 km ranged 30 km alttituted 9m96e2 missille (low probaply) We can use him quadpack for one launcher ;

098d30ecebedd53e12dac6a56cb83654.jpg

So we can establish that kind of shield ;

Ads-z.png

Each circle one launcher but all launcher can carry 16 9m96e2 missile thanks his quadpack capability. Deal is 196+ missile (secret in this "+" point)

We can focusing in second division for 48N6E3 missiles 250 km range and 60 km alttitude for srbm-mrbm defence. I dont think so russians give us 400 km ranged missile.

With hisars-hawks , korkut , koral, herikss and awacs it would be very great.

That's for reason us dont give us f-35. With stealth advantage on air to air and air to land warfare Turkey can undefeateble.

The deal is 2 Division = 4 = Regiment = 36 Launcher. All russian s-400 regiments have 9 launcher.

Last year Russians completed delivery of 1 Division. So we have 18 launcher total for now.

So if we buy only 120 km ranged 30 km alttituted 9m96e2 missille (low probaply) We can use him quadpack for one launcher ;

098d30ecebedd53e12dac6a56cb83654.jpg

So we can establish that kind of shield ;

Ads-z.png

Each circle one launcher but all launcher can carry 16 9m96e2 missile thanks his quadpack capability. Deal is 196+ missile (secret in this "+" point)

We can focusing in second division for 48N6E3 missiles 250 km range and 60 km alttitude for srbm-mrbm defence. I dont think so russians give us 400 km ranged missile.

With hisars-hawks , korkut , koral, herikss and awacs it would be very great.

That's for reason us dont give us f-35. With stealth advantage on air to air and air to land warfare Turkey can undefeateble.

We don't need 120 km rockets because our own systems (HISAR U) cover this distance ...
we need long-range AA - no alternative :)

what about dogu anadolu? according to the scenario, there is no protection lol

It is probably aimed at asymmetrical threats rather than armed confrontation with conventional force. It is a considerably cheap method of getting rid of rats.
but is the operational range big enough for urban warfare? further - guerilla warfare often took place inside of buildings, ambushing enemies -
I don't know if Turkey is developing mini missile systems or launching pads already - but in my opinion Songar drones equipped with
small launching pads for 40mm rockets like these -
https://www.edrmagazine.eu/idex-2019-lig-nex1-unveils-40-mm-mini-missile
would be a better option

Back
Top Bottom