What's new

Turkish Missile Programs

That's like just your opinion mayn, and like your opinion doesn't count mayn.. Those studied in military academies, have battle experience and have direct input into procurements, their opinions matter, mayn... You know what I mean, mayn?
This post made me laugh, love the big Lebowski.
giphy.gif

p>

Tübitak Sage has successfully completed another project that has not been officially announced, but only has a mock-up in the Tübitak Sage office.
The Demet bomb is a cluster bomb similar to the CBU-105.

-Particle, fire fighting, armor-piercing effective warheads
-Unguided
-The project is completed
1.jpg

Tübitak Sage has successfully completed another project that has not been officially announced, but only has a mock-up in the Tübitak Sage office.
The Demet bomb is a cluster bomb similar to the CBU-105.

-Particle, fire fighting, armor-piercing effective warheads
-Unguided
-The project is completed
View attachment 652912

Very effective but banned by un.

US is developing a Miniature Self-Defense Munition to protect fighter aircrafts from Anti-Air Missiles.

This is something that should seriously be looked into for future Turkish fixed wing planes and helicopters.
d.jpg

US is developing a Miniature Self-Defense Munition to protect fighter aircrafts from Anti-Air Missiles.

This is something that should seriously be looked into for future Turkish fixed wing planes and helicopters.
View attachment 653549
What is it's role? How does it work? Is it some kind of decoy or type of guided hard kill active protection system?

What is it's role? How does it work? Is it some kind of decoy or type of guided hard kill active protection system?
I'd say decoy system from the drawings, but I would prefer a hard kill system, something similar to phalanx system, but much smaller.

As sensor can be built much smaller small, active aiming and firing should be possible without hampering the capabilities of the planes.

I'd say decoy system from the drawings, but I would prefer a hard kill system, something similar to phalanx system, but much smaller.

As sensor can be built much smaller small, active aiming and firing should be possible without hampering the capabilities of the planes.
I think we have something like that decoy system but not exactly the same concept.

If Turkey had a calm foreign policy, no hidden sanctions, etc., we would be very far ahead technologically in no time ... we have clever minds in the country, good visions, and ideas

Brother, I have observed that you have lately shifted into very conspiracy-like-thinking. Is everything alright? Maybe a small break from geopolitics would help?

Back
Top Bottom