What's new

Turkish Missile Programs

Bro, As you stated The missile geometry seems to fit SM-3. I don’t know how long the back of missile (booster+back fins) is reaching but I can predict the visible part of missile may have a length around 5m (by judging the length of Gokdoğan missile ~3,5-3,8m).

View attachment 649036

If we take the perspective into account as Gökdogan and Bozdogan are closer to the camera the hidden missile could be even longer, maybe somewhere around 6m.

Well, we are gonna know enough anyway latest in may of next year at IDEF21. I have a feeling the Turkish Industry is gonna make a big splash in various departments.

We so very much suck at advertising, look at how the Joint Strike Missile is advertised!
No dramatic music, just visuals and audio from the footage.

Indeed, you are obsessed with your dramatic music and repetition of image sequences.

RIM-66-Standard-Missile-011.jpg

We have a lot of sm-1 Mr's his b model have 45 km range and 24400 km range. This missiles good but his range is low and he is uses sarh guide instead of active radar guide.

But if we add him secondstage booster like sm-1 ER ;

RIM-67-Standard-Missile-005.jpg

And rf datalink until midcourse and midcourse active radar guide with 65 km ranged gökdoğan seeker.

With my poor calculations Rim-66B sm-1mr straight range is 94 km. 24.400 altittude x 2 = 49 km (just because if you launch a missile straight up he will ascen his half og straight range )

49 + 45 (straight range) = 94 km.

t-955098361098571778.jpg

Our Trg-300 guided artillery rocket have a 120 km range with 585 kg weight. So thats mean rocket is ascending around 60 km range and 20 km alttitude and descend freefall same range with guide. So thats mean 20 kmx2 = 40 km + 60 km =100 km straight range with 500-600 kg weight.

His warhead weight 105 kg İf we deattach him rocket and use him only for second stage booster his weight will be around 480 kg + 621 kg sm-1 mr weight total = 1100 so we can say him 1200 kg.

Trg- 300 will be fly 10 km alttitude and 30 km range with 1200 kg weight thand and 50 km straight range. ok . 50+94 km (sm-1 straitgh range) = 144= 145-40 km for 20 km alttitude = 105 km range 20 km alttitude not bad.

Yes we can do it same with g-40 but that is a free missile, just we need booster + radar seeker + link and little bit software.

We should have a project similar to Spike NLOS. Greeks considering getting for their Apaches and Kiowas.

FUEL TRANSFER PUMP for ATMACA AShM

Initiated under the auspices of the Undersecretariat for Defense Industries as a Technology Development Liability Project, the Fuel Transfer Pump is a centrifugal pump that allows transfer of fuel to earlier elected part or directly to the motor fuel inlet port which can be compatible with JP-10 in high flow and low pressures. Following its mechanical design, computational fluid dynamics and structural analysis were completed and the production of pump began after the successful completion of environmental tests.

upload_2020-7-13_16-10-29.png

Back
Top Bottom