What's new

Turkish Land Vehicle Programs

Looks like civil vehicles.

I think one of them is not civil vehicle

6X5XXP.jpg

Putting a fancy Turkish name on an Israeli armoured truck won't come on a success anymore Best Group! It is time to produce nearly %100 indigenous one!

Looking for easy $$$, instead of focusing on their armored excavators...

I think one of them is not civil vehicle

6X5XXP.jpg
Looks like BMC is trying to reinventing it self with a new image and new products lined up.. this looks promising. After all, the company went belly up with its former owner and the new investors have a string of promising projects in line.

tulpar looks cooler
Tulpar looks good, eventhough Aselsan's vehicle looks similar to Kaplan vehicles, imho Kaplan vehicles look way cooler than anything out there.

Looks good. I want to see it on Tulpar IFV chassis.
Btw Bismarck, slightly offtopic here, but does Volkswagen have any military projects or contracts? How about Opel and BMW?

It is a real shame to see our Army still use the ancient ACV when there are tons of highly advanced options to choose from.:undecided:

ayagini yorgana gore alican. we need to stick to a budget otherwise enslaved with debt.

Has nothing to do with the budget. Failure of the command staff and politicians. Countries with 1/4 of our budget have modern APCs and IFVs. There is reason why even experts are criticizing the use of ancient equipment. And they know much more than us. You try to make a power move and gain good PR by sending troops to Qatar and then send the troops with cold war ACV that only third world countries use, please. If they even showed one bit of engagment the army would have modernised its APCs and IFVs in one year. Our Government is slower than a snail. I have to puke everytime I see modern weapons on these outdated platforms just cause they can't get their *** up and choose one.

Tulpar looks good, eventhough Aselsan's vehicle looks similar to Kaplan vehicles, imho Kaplan vehicles look way cooler than anything out there.

Btw Bismarck, slightly offtopic here, but does Volkswagen have any military projects or contracts? How about Opel and BMW?

No.

C'mon! Really? :D :D
I thought that beast was only a concept. I love this thing since I have seen its animations.

Is it operable right now? For example if Turkish Armed Forces wants it will it get into serial production imediatly?

Man! It is beautiful!

Back
Top Bottom