What's new

Turkish Land Vehicle Programs

Why is everyone focussing on the glass half empty side of things?
I'm sure TSK will buy the new products developed by Turkish companies in due time, when it decides to upgrade its current equipment. And we can talk all we want but TSK is in the best situation to decide when this will be.

Why is everyone focussing on the glass half empty side of things?
I'm sure TSK will buy the new products developed by Turkish companies in due time, when it decides to upgrade its current equipment. And we can talk all we want but TSK is in the best situation to decide when this will be.
Due time, when bureaucracy finally makes its decision.

I think Hexciter meant that Turkish ones are better than German ones since Oman has money and they prefered Turkish ones. I don't think he meant that "Germany doesnt sell but we do haha".

That's not the point. You can buy best of shelf if you have money.

If you don't have full control of weapon what ever best it is, that is nothing today. Do you know story of; Argentinas had Exocet once upon a time and....

We are selling that what we producing. What we do is a simply a money allocation by time manner. It shouldn't mean, we can't have what we producing.

It that means we won't buy a Boxer even if it's best class that money can buy. Instead, we will buy Pars V or Arma III when needed! Learning by time showed us this.

Last edited:
I think Hexciter meant that Turkish ones are better than German ones since Oman has money and they prefered Turkish ones. I don't think he meant that "Germany doesnt sell but we do haha".

I tought differently actually.
A weapon best on the paper/comparisions should not mean that is the best suits you. Omani decision should be read like that likewise UAE preferred a customized variant of Arma.

Last edited:

We are one of the biggest weapon seller worldwide. So I have no problem with that deal.

If you don't have full control of weapon what ever best it is, that is nothing today. Do you know story of; Argentinas had Exocet once upon a time and....

We are selling that what we producing. What we do is a simply a money allocation by time manner. It shouldn't mean, we can't have what we producing.

It that means we won't buy a Boxer even if it's best class that money can buy. Instead, we will buy Pars V or Arma III when needed! Learning by time showed us this.

Yes, I know the Falkland war story.

Of course, an optimal case. Buy what you have produced on your own. But even in this case. If you produce an high-end product (which cost lots of money usually) you are not able to purchase these products always, because of less money. Or let me say it in other words, your Defence budget is limited. Why do you think US produced F-35 instead of F-22? It's simple to expensive, although it is the most advanced fighter jet and indigenous.

The time progresses our land forces are not.

The times processes even for your land forces. Or do you want more causalities because of outdated systems.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom