What's new

Turkish Land Vehicle Programs

Personality disorders mostly seen in clevers

I love this attitude... At least he accepts his issues! :D

There's all this talk and jealousy of Oman purchase of PARS III vehicles in the last couple pages.

The question is... is there an immediate need of such vehicles for TSK now? We have so many projects in-line lately from tanks, engines, armoured vehicles, helicopters, naval projects, air force projects, air defence systems... I've lost count with the amount of projects we are working currently... It's hard to finance everything at once, as result purchases are made with considerations of immediate needs.

I agree, TSK is highly planned at purchases. If they try to buy everything that is produced in our country with high numbers we all be bankrupt in a few months.

Why do we need PARS III or ARMA when we have similar wheeled tactical armoured vehicles like KIRPI and EJDER to carry out the same duties.

The only reason Oman or UAE purchased these vehicles is because they can't operate KIRPI like vehicles due to the geographical landscape they are in. KIRPI can get bogged down on sand dunes, where as 8X8 wheeled APC's like PARS III are more resilient towards being bogged in these environments.

PARS III might have an upper hand in terms of personal protection but KIRPI has also shown its worth against protection of IED's over the last few years in Turkey's eastern theatre.

Possible IR/optical tracker Jammer on M60T?

29Y7ZN.jpg

Probably a mast-mounted commander's optic, like on the Altay AHT. They may have even got the idea from this..

I think you're right. It would be great if Aselsan could invest in Shtora, MUSS or VLQ-8A like soft kill systems that disrupt Optical Tracker type ATGM..

Nope, C-17 can carry 70 t while dandik A-400 only carry 37 t,short range,when longer max 30 t

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom