What's new

Turkish Land Vehicle Programs

We are one of the biggest weapon seller worldwide. So I have no problem with that deal.

Yes, I know the Falkland war story.

Of course, an optimal case. Buy what you have produced on your own. But even in this case. If you produce an high-end product (which cost lots of money usually) you are not able to purchase these products always, because of less money. Or let me say it in other words, your Defence budget is limited. Why do you think US produced F-35 instead of F-22? It's simple to expensive, although it is the most advanced fighter jet and indigenous.

The times processes even for your land forces. Or do you want more causalities because of outdated systems.
I meant the time progresses our land forces are staying the same not a positive thing for sure

think that defense ministry are waiting for akkor aps to be ready befor they buy anything.

They prefer to pay 2.5 Billion USD for Russian scrap, Turkish media today confimed the deal refferring to a Korean analyst. One unit will be assembled in Turkey, rest delivered as it is.

Germans prefer to deliver to Saudis, today they agreed to deliver them 110 armored combat trucks, 4 patrol boats huge amount of spares. But Turkey can't get even a military screw since 14 months.

Turks are unfortunately even not capable to protect own Special Operations Camp on Turkish territory, which was planned as spearhead against Afrin. It is gone with the wind today.

The main problem is empty arrogance and believing in illusionary Ottoman strength.

Hurshid can you go to your dighole. As you know everytime you turning back there as always!

In between, you don't have much time left here. Hurry up!

They prefer to pay 2.5 Billion USD for Russian scrap, Turkish media today confimed the deal refferring to a Korean analyst. One unit will be assembled in Turkey, rest delivered as it is.

International Defence experts say otherwise about S-400.

Germans prefer to deliver to Saudis, today they agreed to deliver them 110 armored combat trucks, 4 patrol boats huge amount of spares. But Turkey can't get even a military screw since 14 months.

Deal is not fixed. Let's wait and see.

Turks are unfortunately even not capable to protect own Special Operations Camp on Turkish territory, which was planned as spearhead against Afrin. It is gone with the wind today.

The main problem is empty arrogance and believing in illusionary Ottoman strength.

Yes, you could be right. But I don't think they want to build up neo-ottoman empire, cause the lost ex-ottoman countries would not follow a new-ottoman ambition of Turkey. An union of Turkish Republics is more likely.

I don't think so! Britons are not a match with you in this case!

Than you don't know Brits. Brits and snobs belong together as Mercedes and Germans.

International Defence experts say otherwise about S-400.

Deal is not fixed. Let's wait and see.

Yes, you could be right. But I don't think they want to build up neo-ottoman empire, cause the lost ex-ottoman countries would not follow a new-ottoman ambition of Turkey. An union of Turkish Republics is more likely.

@Bismarck You are responding to Hurshid snot!

Why is everyone focussing on the glass half empty side of things?
I'm sure TSK will buy the new products developed by Turkish companies in due time, when it decides to upgrade its current equipment. And we can talk all we want but TSK is in the best situation to decide when this will be.

To be honest, i believe that TSK is waiting to develop its engine and then order thousands of them.. engine take the most of the cost..

There's all this talk and jealousy of Oman purchase of PARS III vehicles in the last couple pages.

The question is... is there an immediate need of such vehicles for TSK now? We have so many projects in-line lately from tanks, engines, armoured vehicles, helicopters, naval projects, air force projects, air defence systems... I've lost count with the amount of projects we are working currently... It's hard to finance everything at once, as result purchases are made with considerations of immediate needs.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom