What's new

Turkish Army receives new fighting vehicles

Far far better than our pathetic viper m113 Saad and qasb
What happened to Tulpar and Kaplan IFV's and the plans for their aquisition by TSK?Can some of Turkish members tell us?Those projects were very promising yet seem to be cancelled last year or two.

What happened to Tulpar and Kaplan IFV's and the plans for their aquisition by TSK?Can some of Turkish members tell us?Those projects were very promising yet seem to be cancelled last year or two.
As far as I'm aware, no order has been placed yet

Last I remember we had bought some 6x6 Spec-Ops vehicles

If I remember correctly, there was a tender to replace our old BTR 80 series wheeled APCs but I don't remember any news about tracked vehicles.

Yes those were great projects still running Kaplan has export orders from Indonesia these are great armoured fighting vehicles pak don't have any of it's kind when I speak about changing our armour core in more diversify manner nonsense people bring their personal attacks anyway Tulpar look as good as ant MBT or even Kaplan

HIT sleeping as always can't even upgrade m113s as for that VIPER IFV HIT put a slab of armour on all sides and a turret on top called it a day this whole institute is a shethole.

Yes those were great projects still running Kaplan has export orders from Indonesia these are great armoured fighting vehicles pak don't have any of it's kind when I speak about changing our armour core in more diversify manner nonsense people bring their personal attacks anyway Tulpar look as good as ant MBT or even Kaplan
It's because it was developed with the experience gained from the Altay MBT program

HIT sleeping as always can't even upgrade m113s as for that VIPER IFV HIT put a slab of armour on all sides and a turret on top called it a day this whole institute is a shethole.
If it was that simple, ASELSAN wouldn't have to get involved.

If you watch the first 30 seconds of this video, you can see that these vehicles were completely rebuilt from ground up

This is a lot of work, and in my opinion it would have been much better to just buy some Tulpars

It's because it was developed with the experience gained from the Altay MBT program

If it was that simple, ASELSAN wouldn't have to get involved.

If you watch the first 30 seconds of this video, you can see that these vehicles were completely rebuilt from ground up

This is a lot of work, and in my opinion it would have been much better to just buy some Tulpars
Yes totally agreed we had few tot of subs APC but we couldn't convert them into some thing very new for our military and export

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom