What's new

Turkish General Elections 2015 (June 7, 2015)

That coalitions has flaws in Turkey isnt the systems fault but our politians, come on you can hardly say any of our politians are good.
In Germany it works just fine...

that why I said we have to be normal... our ppl have bad attitude

It will probably happen eventually though. Mhp has said that it is ready for a coaltion with the chp and mhp.

No, MHP didnt say such thing.

----

Clashes in Diyarbakir:

1 HUDA-PAR, 4 PKK killed in Kurdish groups' clashes.

About 100 PKK terrorists took over a district in Diyarbakır. (Benusen District)

Security forces opened fire, several PKK members more killed in the process.

Oh, that's what you mean! Voting for the elector is still voting for president. The Electoral College was created by the Founding Fathers to give some more weight to smaller states in the Union. Winning the popular vote isn't enough. If it was, most presidential candidates would pay attention only to the largest states.
First of all, nothing would still change the fact that the system US has is by no means a democracy.

Secondly, as for the "that is for protecting the little guys in states!!1! QQ", facts would like to disagree with you on that:

Start watching from 1:50

PKK terrorists declared canton in Surici, Diyarbakir. Several districts are de facto under control of PKK in Diyarbakir. Armed terrorists roaming the streets.

Clashes ongoing between Army, Huda-Par and PKK.

PKK terrorists declared canton in Surici, Diyarbakir. Several districts are de facto under control of PKK in Diyarbakir. Armed terrorists roaming the streets.

Can you post sources..

Turkish Armed Forces in the streets of Diyarbakir

image.jpg
image.jpg

Weapons captured by Security Forces after the clashes

image.jpg

this is HDP leader as a terrorist:

42627101018.jpg

yes good idea but not with terrorists! bring me a clean guy than it is ok

also you are wrong they are integrated if they want to.. if you do not play little terrorist

we had kurdish or half kurdish basbakan/cumhurbasbakan.. excample Turgut Özal or Bülent Ecevit

or Ismet Inönü..

you can be everything in Turkey if you are a kurt if you want to than be a popstar if you want to be Imam if you want to be President.. it depends not on your nationality it depends on your loyality and the love for your government..

This is not Demirtas.
This picture Shows His brother Nurretin Demirtas.

I have a feeling that most of you does not realy know, what did happend

Of course PKK did ,,wrong things", but Jitem also and other Organisation, which wanted to clean Turkey from Kurds.

Clashes between Security Forces and PKK in Hasirli/Hancepek, Diyarbakir. No details yet.

PKK surrounded Haruniye village near Kulp, Diyarbakir. Confirmed.

Clashes between Security Forces and PKK in Hasirli/Hancepek, Diyarbakir. No details yet.

Where do you get these infos ??? Nothing in the media ?

Yeah, i know this. I'm asking about rest of your claims...

Huda-Par's armed wing Hezbollah declared armed struggle against PKK.

Unconfirmed.

Back
Top Bottom