What's new

Turkish General Elections 2015 (June 7, 2015)

Or AKP-HDP government with new constitution being passed with Kurdish regions have more autonomy, and Turkey transferred to being a Presidential system. Win-win for everybody?

If that happens, HDP will have to make PKK to completely surrender and announce that Kurds are Turkish citizens and will remain with their Turkish nation/country forever.
Thats literally the worst case scenario, fortunately not very likely though.

Erdo spent a long time not talking to the media and apparently did nothing coalition-constructive with his time. Is he plotting something? Is anybody discussing a coalition without the AKP? If people won't discuss that, what incentive does the AKP have for forming a coalition, as opposed to fomenting some sort of crisis to cement the status quo?

Erdo spent a long time not talking to the media and apparently did nothing coalition-constructive with his time. Is he plotting something? Is anybody discussing a coalition without the AKP? If people won't discuss that, what incentive does the AKP have for forming a coalition, as opposed to fomenting some sort of crisis to cement the status quo?

Nobody want a coalition with AKP.

CHP want to try MHP/HDP coalition first, and if not possible, they will try to negociate with AKP.

MHP dosn't want a coalition with AKP, but they cannot form a coalition with HDP. They want a new election while MHP people want AKP/MHP coalition.

HDP dosn't want a coalition with AKP, and the have said to suppord MHP/CHP coalition which MHP has already say no.

Franky only CHP is against a new election while the other 3 party only pretend to want a coalition.

pkk suan dogudaki sehirlerde kendilerinden olmayanlari susturup baski ile goc ettirme yada oldurme ...cogunluk kendilerde zaten cok az bir kitle kaldi kendilerinden olmayanlardan...yuzde 90 pkk nin elinde dogunun...o kadar cok silah var ki sehirlerde pkk ya ait..istedigi kisiye bir saate harcarlar..inanin devlet bitmistir...bunu bir dogulu olarak soyluyorum...pkk hicbir zaman silah birakmayacak .pkk yi desteklemeyen kurd yuzde 10 bile degil..inanin baris felan hikaye bunlarin doguda kontrolu saglamaktir sonra zaten olaylar basliyacak..
my commends belong to june 10.i even knew pkk was stocking guns but goverment ?? one thing in my mind scare me is MIT(MILLI IHTIHBARAT TESKILATI) is controling by pro-kurdish people..

my commends belong to june 10.i even knew pkk was stocking guns but goverment ?? one thing in my mind scare me is MIT(MILLI IHTIHBARAT TESKILATI) is controling by pro-kurdish people..
Goverment knew it too, its impossible they didnt knew, they just hid it for their short term benefits (elections).

Oh. Oh. Not good. That would mean "we kill own soldiers or police" ? Shame on that Fettulahci comments. It is for me , traditional Turkish MISORGANIZATION

Goverment knew it too, its impossible they didnt knew, they just hid it for their short term benefits (elections).

In Turkey the real Government is Derin Devlet, Deep State. They are of masonic origin and they only take orders from masonic world congress. It is impossible in this Age that some single Person can create a huge state like Turkey out of nothing.

These are masonic Goals from the beginning of Turkish Nation:

-Republicanism
-Fealty
-Nationalism
-Secularity
-State control / Autocrasy
-Reformism

Cumhuriyet_Halk_Partisi.png

Turkey was created to be part of western Nato alliance in WW3.

Back
Top Bottom