What's new

Turkish General Elections 2015 (June 7, 2015)

what a fake map, everytime it goes bigger and bigger with kürdish dominace areas. U Kürds are ridiculous. :omghaha:

Last edited:
Turkey and the United States are both Constitutional Republics. Turkey is a Parliamentary system and USA is a Presidential system. Both of which are corrupted by Political Parties/ Factions. Neither of which are Democratic governments (Captain Obvious).

Meanwhile you're throwing stones at us while living in glass mansions ruled by inbred Monarchs.

Please, before you start criticizing my government make sure to realize that The Federalist Papers are equal in importance to the Constitution and should be read.

Turkey and the United States are both Constitutional Republics. Turkey is a Parliamentary system and USA is a Presidential system. Both of which are corrupted by Political Parties/ Factions. Neither of which are Democratic governments (Captain Obvious).

Meanwhile you're throwing stones at us while living in glass mansions ruled by inbred Monarchs.

Please, before you start criticizing my government make sure to realize that The Federalist Papers are equal in importance to the Constitution and should be read.

Who are you, USA or Turkey ?

pkk suan dogudaki sehirlerde kendilerinden olmayanlari susturup baski ile goc ettirme yada oldurme ...cogunluk kendilerde zaten cok az bir kitle kaldi kendilerinden olmayanlardan...yuzde 90 pkk nin elinde dogunun...o kadar cok silah var ki sehirlerde pkk ya ait..istedigi kisiye bir saate harcarlar..inanin devlet bitmistir...bunu bir dogulu olarak soyluyorum...pkk hicbir zaman silah birakmayacak .pkk yi desteklemeyen kurd yuzde 10 bile degil..inanin baris felan hikaye bunlarin doguda kontrolu saglamaktir sonra zaten olaylar basliyacak..

pkk suan dogudaki sehirlerde kendilerinden olmayanlari susturup baski ile goc ettirme yada oldurme ...cogunluk kendilerde zaten cok az bir kitle kaldi kendilerinden olmayanlardan...yuzde 90 pkk nin elinde dogunun...o kadar cok silah var ki sehirlerde pkk ya ait..istedigi kisiye bir saate harcarlar..inanin devlet bitmistir...bunu bir dogulu olarak soyluyorum...pkk hicbir zaman silah birakmayacak .pkk yi desteklemeyen kurd yuzde 10 bile degil..inanin baris felan hikaye bunlarin doguda kontrolu saglamaktir sonra zaten olaylar basliyacak..
Daha birkac ay öncesine kadar pkk yollari bile kapatmaya cesaret buluyor deyince hadi lan ordan tarzinda cevaplar aliyordum.

Eger is bu duruma geldiyse sucu üc-dört gün önce yapilan secimde aramamak lazim.

PKK kidnapped 3000 children in the last 6 months to use them in the battlefield. Some have been sent to Ayn al Arab/Kobane.

Lately PKK kidnapped two university students in Hakkari who had connection to Huda-Par.

Şanlıurfa Valisi'nden çarpıcı açıklamalar - Televizyon Haberleri, Haber7

Of course PKK did ,,wrong things"

yes some ppl in jail also did some "wrong things" let all the rapist, dealer, murderer free what kind of logic do you use?

what is the next excuse.. they did not want to do this.. turks did them do this things..?

Been racking my brain trying to think how coalition gov't will work. One problem I've thought of is that it's been so long since there's been one the separation between different ministries/departments may not be well-defined. This makes for turf battles. Will these be fought before or after a coalition is formed? And where do the covert agencies fall in to this? Do they report only to the PM or president? If so, will they have the power to subvert the authority of ministries whose policies are ostensibly controlled by coalition minority partners?

Been racking my brain trying to think how coalition gov't will work. One problem I've thought of is that it's been so long since there's been one the separation between different ministries/departments may not be well-defined. This makes for turf battles. Will these be fought before or after a coalition is formed?
"Who gets which ministry" being sorted out before forming the coalition.
And where do the covert agencies fall in to this? Do they report only to the PM or president?
MIT reports directly to the Prime minister.
If so, will they have the power to subvert the authority of ministries whose policies are ostensibly controlled by coalition minority partners?
Nope....in such a case, coalition partner can end the coalition. Government becomes invalid.

Any news for future Turkish government?

AKP-MHP coalition government can be good for Turkey.

Or AKP-HDP government with new constitution being passed with Kurdish regions have more autonomy, and Turkey transferred to being a Presidential system. Win-win for everybody?

If that happens, HDP will have to make PKK to completely surrender and announce that Kurds are Turkish citizens and will remain with their Turkish nation/country forever.

In this scenrio, HDP will become a permanent force in Turkish politics and AKP will be balance.

So AKP will have the executive under new President (Erdogan most likely), and the parliament will have 250-260 AKP seats, 80 HDP, 80 MHP, 135 CHP etc....hence limit on President's power since AKP won't dominate the parliament no more.

I believe that snap elections will see AKP come out with the majority in the parliament.....

And as I see from you guys Kurds are a pain to Turkey.

If Turks weren't as stubborn and blind, they should have allowed Kurds have their own country after the first revolt. What has Turkey achieved from the east? What has the east given Turkey beside war and death. Yeah, you have land that is officially yours, you have turkified everything from the biggest mountain to the smallest stone. But that land is populated by a people that has no tie to that country. It's as if Golan was fully populated by hateful Arabs.

A war could happen tomarrow. If there would be an re-election where AKP would cheat themselves to victory, the war would start again and this time it wouldn't be silent I tell you. Kurds have stepped up and given peace a chance with Turkey, the rest is up to the Turks. Kurds have nothing to loose. Everything can't be the way you want, you're not alone on this earth. If the east wants autonomy they should have it.

But when I see how Turks are literally crying because HDP entered the parliament, I realize how totally fucked up the people are(no offence). When a Kurd whose ancestors were slaughtered by Turks during a rebellion goes voting for MHP, it applies to the entire country really.

Turkey was not built on peace and co-existence. It was built on the blood of others which was recent.

Look what we are trying to do is make it where everyone can live in the same country just as we did for centuries, under the same flag, and everyone would have Turkish as the primary language but people can still speak whatever other language they want as well, unfortunately some people don't want that.

There will be no autonomous region and there will be no loss of Turkish land. No one will allow this in Turkey, those who try to split will pay for it big time and they know it.The Turkish republic has extended its hand but it can also throw fists.

Back
Top Bottom