What's new

Turkish General Elections 2015 (June 7, 2015)

It seems that Erdogan is ISIS supporter.

It seems Republican People's Party is against supporting ISIS type jihadi outfits.

But what is the stance of Nationalist Movement Party on ISIS type jihadi outfits?

It seems Republican People's Party is against supporting ISIS type jihadi outfits.

But what is the stance of Nationalist Movement Party on ISIS type jihadi outfits?
Dont invent facts like Erdogan is an IS supporter

Huda-Par's armed wing Hezbollah declared armed struggle against PKK.

Unconfirmed.
Hezbollah is an international terrorist organization.

JFYI.

MHP is also against islamists and jihadists like CHP and HDP.

Soul your talking about a different hizbollah, we had a different one but they were pretty bad too.

Hezbollah is an international terrorist organization.

JFYI.

MHP is also against islamists and jihadists like CHP and HDP.

That's Turkey's Hizbullah, not international..

Radical islamic Kurdish terrorist organization

Erdoğan support ISIS? Actually anybody don't know, i can say "maybe" but i don't know.

Republican People's Party supporting to Syrian Goverment "Bessar Esad". Because CHP(RPP)'s leader have same ideology and sect with Essad. Also RPP(CHP) always hate islamic groups like Nusra,FSA or ISIS. And they are ultra-secular. Erdogan is not.

And Nationalist Movement Party always against to support any terrorist organization besides they are best anti-terror party in Turkey.

That's Turkey's Hizbullah, not international..

Radical islamic Kurdish terrorist organization

Erdoğan support ISIS? Actually anybody don't know, i can say "maybe" but i don't know.

Republican People's Party supporting to Syrian Goverment "Bessar Esad". Because CHP(RPP)'s leader have same ideology and sect with Essad. Also RPP(CHP) always hate islamic groups like Nusra,FSA or ISIS. And they are ultra-secular. Erdogan is not.

And Nationalist Movement Party always against to support any terrorist organization besides they are best anti-terror party in Turkey.

Bro, Did you really believe on what I underlined above ? Those are pure political speeches that is spoken on mainly meetings against big populations to create an agenda for a small part of people who don't have analytical thinking abilities for reason/result connections. How many people did you see in Turkey who choose its friendss/brothers in accordance with their sects ? You are talking about an "ultra-secular" party but accusing them to establish their foreign relations based on sects ? How type of contradition is that...

Last edited:
11312596_10153368579114060_1614739242641134192_o.png

Map is wrong. Kilis, Gaziantep, Erzurum, Erzincan, Artvin has no Kurdish dominance. Elazıg and Malatya, Kars, and Ardahan has more Turks than Kurds.
That is a map showing the cities with parties that won the majority of the MP's in those cities in the parliamentary elections we had 3 days ago.

Map is wrong. Kilis, Gaziantep, Erzurum, Erzincan, Artvin has no Kurdish dominance. Elazıg and Malatya, Kars, and Ardahan has more Turks than Kurds.

Also Malatya's kurds are mostly patriot. They don't support HDP. I know because old "Ülkü Ocakları Başkanı" was Kurd.

I'm from Malatya and I'm Turk but I know a lot of Kurds and Armenian and i think they are better than some Turks.

Back
Top Bottom