What's new

Turkish F-4 beat Chinese Su-27S 0:8

国内都没有得到任何权威老大的消息透露,为什么就迫不及待的把没有得到证实的消息到处传递?PU还没有说话呢,猜什么猜,上CD最起码要知道听谁的话。透露消息的潜水货,他有什么资格让你猜。

Can anybody confirm that is this true.Flankers losing to Phantoms.

Hmm Flankers were more for F-15s and 16s.

Hard to believe.

I looked on both Chinese and English websites and so far I can't confirm the news. It is highly likely that they were fabricated by "wuchi jingying" and Pan Green Taiwanese.

However it appears that only F-4s were used by the Turkish side. Even if the PLAAF won it wouldn't have been that big of a deal. Su-27 achieving 8-0 against F-4s? That just doesn't have the same ring to it.

Turkish forumers we need help here
Can somebody in Turkey or has connection there give some detailed information. It seems some Chinese boys are shocked by these rumors and nearly crying. :cry::cry:

Can somebody in Turkey or has connection there give some detailed information. It seems some Chinese boys are shocked by these rumors and nearly crying. :cry::cry:

First of all, I don't know whether the news is true or false.

But as aimarrul posted it, I actually believe in what he posts because his reports often appear authentic if verified.

Turkish air force is unlikely to publish any report, as the drill was supposed to be kept secret, plus, such publishing of news may offend PLAAF.

Dude this is the equivalent of an F-15 getting beaten by a J-8! Of course we'd be upset. Well if the news is true (Turkey won the engagement with just F-4s) then kudos to the great training of the Turkish Air Force.

Regardless of whether the news is true or not I think China should participate in more events like the Anatolian Eagles. This is a good opportunity for the Chinese Air Force to come out and practice. You can't have good pilots unless you let them go out to play.

First of all, I don't know whether the news is true or false.

But as aimarrul posted it, I actually believe in what he posts because his reports often appear authentic if verified.

Turkish air force is unlikely to publish any report, as the drill was supposed to be kept secret, plus, such publishing of news may offend PLAAF.

Does that mean it is true ?

Does that mean it is true ?

We have to assume so. But we don't have confirmation.

Out of nothing, nothing comes. If there is a news, even a rumor, something must have happened, but again, we can't know what exactly happened.

Back
Top Bottom