What's new

Turkish court rule supporting returning Hagia Sophia museum again Mosques .

I think you don't seem to get it. There are many Turks littered throughout history who achieved amazing things. If MKA didnt launch independence war im sure there would've been many other Turks who would have and maybe would've grabbed more land for Turkey, who knows... Everyone's expendable even RTE but this nation will continue with its identity and faith and won't allow disbelievers to ever to take the mantle of power ever again InshaAllah

And if your grandmother had testicles she would be your grandfather and who knows, maybe she would lead the Independence war and lead Turks to the gates of Vienna for a third time.

S/He wouldn’t settle for the breadcrumbs like that incompetent and overrated moron Ataput did in 1923, right. :disagree:

They say the Sultan purchased if from the Christians.

Seriously, I was kinda against converting it into a mosque, but seeing all those racist butthurt Eurocentrists insulting Turkey by the thousands I don't care anymore.

Today they claim Ayasofya, tomorrow Istanbul, and the next day all of Anatolia.

So you saying Orthodox church abandoned this building after conquest, it was of no use so Sultan turned it into mosque? well if it was an abandoned building instead of Church then i can understand the decision of Sultan.

The Orthodox pope and emperor prophesized that an angel will come from heaven to kill Mehmet el Fatih. When it didn't happen, many Christians converted to Islam and the rest became demoralized and left the city (they were granted safe passage by the Turks too.)

Turks were respectful and behaved with chivalry and honor to the defeated Christians, not one person was harmed or abused by them. Sultan Mehmet el Fatih was magnanimous.

After the conquest of Constantinople, Aya Sofia was purchased by the sultan (from his own pocket). It was never taken unlawfully from the Christians. This purchase made Aya Sofia the property of the sultan, and hence, he could do whatever he wanted with it within Islamic law.

Correct me if I am mistaken, the purchase agreement is stored in its original version in Istanbul.

Income from entrance fee might be lost but a spike in Islamic tourism could potentially be expected.

I will for sure visit Istanbul now to pray in the mosque which many of Islam's conquerors and liberators prayed. The nostalgia must be impossible to explain.

I too want to take a trip there soon, in sha Allah. we can follow the footsteps of our beloveds, Abu Ayyub al Ansari RA and Sultan Mehmet al Fatih RAA.

It’s a shame Nein is banned, he’d put up the memes.

4190-CC02-6-ABE-496-D-9945-4-D7-C7-D6778-BA.png

Our brother is making his salat in Aya Sofya as we speak. He will be back, just like Camii Aya Sofya came back.

I think you don't seem to get it. There are many Turks littered throughout history who achieved amazing things. If MKA didnt launch independence war im sure there would've been many other Turks who would have and maybe would've grabbed more land for Turkey, who knows... Everyone's expendable even RTE but this nation will continue with its identity and faith and won't allow disbelievers to ever to take the mantle of power ever again InshaAllah

I salute your patriotism and faith, it is an inspiration to Muslims everywhere.

Camii Ayasofya should be cleansed as before, to sanctify it.

hg96-feat-rose2.jpg

Are you kidding me? The word Turk was about to be wiped out of existence. Your Sultan in Istanbul signed a deal which would reduce our territory to a small Muslim state which borders the Black Sea. We all know that people like you would prefer that instead of a secular and independent Turkish nation.

I know you support Kadir Misiroglu. So you're the type of person who would rather live under Greek rule than Turkish rule. You're just a Bizans tohumu.

Mad at Atatürk because he ruined your plans. Now go suck America's d*ck, then Russia's and then go to Saudi Arabia and throw a bucket of rocks at a wall for 20 USD. Then come back to Turkey and insult its founding father while enjoying the freedom and land that he gifted us. Shame on you.

Treaty_of_Sèvres_map_partitioning_Anatolia.png

Last edited:
And if your grandmother had testicles she would be your grandfather and who knows, maybe she would lead the Independence war and lead Turks to the gates of Vienna for a third time.

S/He wouldn’t settle for the breadcrumbs like that incompetent and overrated moron Ataput did in 1923, right. :disagree:
At least she can do sex change now and then reconquer vienna.

Yet there is another traitor who gave up Western Thrace, Thessaloniki, Crete, and many other regions.
Plus stealing our Indians and Pakistani brothers money they donated to for Ottoman Army to fight WWI and he created Is Bank with that money.
Changing the leader of the Muslim world into a freak country that has no religion and no identity.
Oh remind me who drove the Ottomans to WWI in first place? Sultans? or the Secular's?
Who made the Arabs revolt against the Ottomans? Abdulhamid or the racist secular Jamal Pasha?
Good thing they have NO chance against AKP anymore.

All these regions were lost by Abdulhamid and during the Ottomans lol. Freak country? Have you seen the rest of the cancerous Middle East?

Ataturk saved the Turkish nation and Turkish culture from being another Middle Eastern shithole.

You seems too smart in the Ottoman history.
Read more about your history before you say any bullshit.

Ottoman Empire map in 1909 after your friends (followers of Emmanuel Carasso) deposed Abdulhamid.

Italian_Unity_%26_Eastern_Question_%28Atlas_of_European_history%2C_1909%29.PNG

I visited Turkey in 1998 and it was a shithole as I remember, no identity, no culture, wannabe western nation and a fucked up economy (1 Cocacola = 2,000,000 Lira), you should be thankful for AKP who made your identity :)

Plus I don't represent the puppet cancerous regimes in the ME.

Man get the hell outta here. Insulting Ataturk on a Turkish thread. You know nothing about Turkey or Turkish history.

@cabatli_53

If you insult the father of modern Turkey like some have, what do you expect? How would you like it if someone came over to our forum and hurled abuse at baba Jinnah, Lord knows we have many folks who call him all sorts i.e. he was westernised etc, but we know he is a hero. We also ban such people....

Whether you like it or not the Pasha was a magnificent leader, by all accounts, even those of his enemies, Turkey would have been occupied, it's men killed on mass, it's women lined up to serve as sexual slaves, it's children enslaved. Everyone in Europe wanted Turkey gone (Ottoman empire). But the heroics of one man saved the nation. If you don't like what I write then don't post here. The administration will back me on this 100%.

As for Pasha I love this man, the lion of Turkey.

giphy.gif

3874273E2BAC5A19060FBB9207D0F7ED15454EC1

Thread now open.
Don't ruin it.

As for the thread this could have been looked at again. By the way when it Spain going to return the Great Mosque of Córdoba (Qurṭuba), Aljama Mosque? The mosque of Cristo Del Luz?

By the way when it Spain going to return the Great Mosque of Córdoba (Qurṭuba), Aljama Mosque? The mosque of Cristo Del Luz?
We could also ask France when it will evacuate all the stuff in the Louvre and give it back to their respective owners. I didn’t know that old Dogon sculptures were part of French art culture as well?

Turkey rules old Constantinople and it can do what ever it likes (as the song goes: nobody’s business but the Turks!). Mexico City is built on an old Atztec city and there are many similar examples in history.

The Facebook page of the German embassy in Islamabad comments on Pakistan’s internal matters all the time sometimes they demand gay marriages and sometimes they condemn the death penalty in Pakistan. What if the Pak embassy in Berlin would say something similar, commenting on internal matters of Germany? They would be outraged and demand the deportation of the ambassador. If the Euros do something similar it’s totally ok, if a Muslim country does what it wants it must be condemned by the world?

And as some posters pointed out the Hagia Sophia was bought by the conqueres (a very nice thing to do given the context of you know being conquered). So what’s the problem? Many European countries cannot stand the fact that turkey is going its own way and doesn’t need their hateful comments anymore to become a notable power in the region. If Erdogan opens the borders again for refugees...

We could also ask France when it will evacuate all the stuff in the Louvre and give it back to their respective owners. I didn’t know that old Dogon sculptures were part of French art culture as well?

Turkey rules old Constantinople and it can do what ever it likes (as the song goes: nobody’s business but the Turks!). Mexico City is built on an old Atztec city and there are many similar examples in history.

The Facebook page of the German embassy in Islamabad comments on Pakistan’s internal matters all the time sometimes they demand gay marriages and sometimes they condemn the death penalty in Pakistan. What if the Pak embassy in Berlin would say something similar, commenting on internal matters of Germany? They would be outraged and demand the deportation of the ambassador. If the Euros do something similar it’s totally ok, if a Muslim country does what it wants it must be condemned by the world?

And as some posters pointed out the Hagia Sophia was bought by the conqueres (a very nice thing to do given the context of you know being conquered). So what’s the problem? Many European countries cannot stand the fact that turkey is going its own way and doesn’t need their hateful comments anymore to become a notable power in the region. If Erdogan opens the borders again for refugees...
Converting Hagi Sophia into mosque and converting Babri Masjid into temple is same thing.

So Muslims should not complain when Hindus converted Babri masjid into temple.

Converting Hagi Sophia into mosque and converting Babri Masjid into temple is same thing.

So Muslims should not complain when Hindus converted Babri masjid into temple.

They destroyed the masjid.....There's nothing left of it. They also want over 100 more, hit lists are openly online.

They destroyed the masjid.....There's nothing left of it. They also want over 100 more, hit lists are openly online.
Hindus and Christians are doing bad things now but Medieval muslim kingdoms were as brutal as today's Hindutva regime and Europe.

In Medieval era, Hindus and Christians also at times conquered lands held by muslim kingdoms but never did they destroy a masjid. But whenever muslim kingdoms conquered any city they pillaged it by killing civilians and destroying temple and church.

Can you name a single Medieval Christian kingdom which destroyed mosques in great number or pillaged a muslim city?

@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan answer this question as you discussed Hagi sophia and Somnath recently

Back
Top Bottom