What's new

Turkish court rule supporting returning Hagia Sophia museum again Mosques .

We heard similar before. As Taliban destroyed the old monument statue of Buddhism. Good luck.

You are misrepresenting that issue. A rogue governor did that and he was removed by Taliban.
his reasoning was that he asked Scandinavians working to restore those statues to also invest some money to the people living there, and they refused. Please study the issue.

My Aya Sophia is a new mosque near my House. 4 floors. Destroyed the old one and build much bigger. Just open some weeks ago :super:

Due to many offices are around the mosque so the people who pray there are quite many.

It’s still going to have Christian symbols and will be open to all faiths to visit just at it is currently, the only difference will be Allahs name will be called 5 times a day .

Tourists will still visit in their droves and not care two farts if its Muslim or Christian

ching ching goes the cash register only bigots & anti GOD zealots will oppose

Tells you everything you need to know and who stands with who .

————————————-
———————————————-

oh shit it’s got serious now

lol
:rofl::rofl:

7C4D2B26-E9D2-4870-A661-3BB5F442D9BF.jpeg
7C4D2B26-E9D2-4870-A661-3BB5F442D9BF.jpeg

Im happy to see that a lot of the Turkish members are sane and cold minded. I don't understand why is Erdogan doing this, knowing he will only make most of the European countries mad, and isolate Turkey even more...
I guess this will only lead to future divides between Turks themself... Im sure that this decision will be reversed once Erdogan is overthrown, but still, looks like Erdogan and Putin are in a competition who will do the dumbest thing and who will cause more harm to his own country.

A year ago he was talking against for converting Hagia Sophia to mosque. He didn't made an attempt for 18 years of his reign, so why now? Because his votes are melting away with the economic crisis, high unemployment rates. He wants to increase his popularity but all of these attempts are futile.

Im happy to see that a lot of the Turkish members are sane and cold minded. I don't understand why is Erdogan doing this, knowing he will only make most of the European countries mad, and isolate Turkey even more...
I guess this will only lead to future divides between Turks themself... Im sure that this decision will be reversed once Erdogan is overthrown, but still, looks like Erdogan and Putin are in a competition who will do the dumbest thing and who will cause more harm to his own country.

So because we will make few countries mad let us submit and do what they want

Turkey is an independent sovereign country that is trying to build on it's own will and path

Everyone will be angry no matter what you do ( the west is used to be happy with puppet regimes the second you stop being a puppet they will be angry with you )

Islamic law: don't turn churches to mosques.

Turkish law: Our Sultan converted Church to Mosque so we will have mosque.

Ayasofya was not only a church, it was the throne and political center of Eastern Roman empire.

oh shit it’s got serious now

lol
:rofl::rofl:

7c4d2b26-e9d2-4870-a661-3bb5f442d9bf-jpeg.650090
7c4d2b26-e9d2-4870-a661-3bb5f442d9bf-jpeg.650090

Is this why Hindutva are so angry at Turkish decision on Ayasofya? They even claim Kaaba too. Delusional people.

as far as i know, churches that have a congregation and are being used by Christians cannot be or unadvised to be converted to a mosque. under Islam, it will be regarded as oppressive to forcefully convert a church to a mosque . However, if Christians are not practising then its a different case. In western Europe Christians have abandoned their religion and thus selling most of their churches to Muslim

as far as i know, churches that have a congregation and are being used by Christians cannot be or unadvised to be converted to a mosque. under Islam, it will be regarded as oppressive to forcefully convert a church to a mosque . However, if Christians are not practising then its a different case. In western Europe Christians have abandoned their religion and thus selling most of their churches to Muslim

So you saying Orthodox church abandoned this building after conquest, it was of no use so Sultan turned it into mosque? well if it was an abandoned building instead of Church then i can understand the decision of Sultan.

So you saying Orthodox church abandoned this building after conquest, it was of no use so Sultan turned it into mosque? well if it was an abandoned building instead of Church then i can understand the decision of Sultan.

They say the Sultan purchased if from the Christians.

Seriously, I was kinda against converting it into a mosque, but seeing all those racist butthurt Eurocentrists insulting Turkey by the thousands I don't care anymore.

There won't be an entry fee anymore...

One question I have is are they going to allow women inside without headscarves? Is part of it going to be carpeted and the rest not?

Wirh the economy as sh!t as it is, tourists should pay for entry.

After the conquest of Constantinople, Aya Sofia was purchased by the sultan (from his own pocket). It was never taken unlawfully from the Christians. This purchase made Aya Sofia the property of the sultan, and hence, he could do whatever he wanted with it within Islamic law.

Correct me if I am mistaken, the purchase agreement is stored in its original version in Istanbul.

There won't be an entry fee anymore...

One question I have is are they going to allow women inside without headscarves? Is part of it going to be carpeted and the rest not?

Wirh the economy as sh!t as it is, tourists should pay for entry.

Income from entrance fee might be lost but a spike in Islamic tourism could potentially be expected.

I will for sure visit Istanbul now to pray in the mosque which many of Islam's conquerors and liberators prayed. The nostalgia must be impossible to explain.

Back
Top Bottom