What's new

Turkish Armed Forces to train Libyan Army

xenon54 out

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
170991-asker.jpg

The first group consisting of 220 Libyan soldiers to be trained by Turkish Armed Forces (TSK) in accordance with the agreement between the two states set off for Turkey on Saturday.

According to the agreement, 3,000 Libyan soldiers will be trained by Turkish Army in Egirdir Commando School for 3.5 months. The soldiers will come to Turkey in groups.

The first group was sent off from Mitiga Military Airport on Saturday and Turkish Ambassador to Libya Ahmet Yakici and Libyan Chief of Staff General Abdulselam el-Hasi participated in the sending off ceremony.

Addressing the soldiers, Ambassador Yakici said that Turkey pays a great significant to the reconstruction of Libya.

Besides Turkey, the UK, the US, and Italy will also take part in training the Libyan Army.

Turkish Armed Forces to train Libyan Army | Middle East | World Bulletin

http://www.worldbulletin.net/?aType=haber&ArticleID=124528

They can train them good, but what I don’t understand is why no Arab country came to do that, no language barrier at least.

They can train them good, but what I don’t understand is why no Arab country came to do that, no language barrier at least.
Libya fell to NATO, thus NATO is now planning on colonizing Libya, at least taking their oil in the future... Libya now is in chaos, they can't do anything without NATO, that was NATO's goal to destroy and divide Libya...

Europe succeeded in taking Libya back, Omar Almukhtar would be ashamed of the current Libyans who sold their country to the west and letting NATO destroy and divide their country..

Libya fell to NATO, thus NATO is now planning on colonizing Libya, at least taking their oil in the future... Libya now is in chaos, they can't do anything without NATO, that was NATO's goal to destroy and divide Libya...

Europe succeeded in taking Libya back, Omar Almukhtar would be ashamed of the current Libyans who sold their country to the west and letting NATO destroy and divide their country..
Tank god NATO intervened there, otherwise there were more people killed by a crazy Dictator.
NATO is taking responsibility and building up their army, while you are just talking big as allways.

I wonder how much you get paid to write the same BS again and again...

Last edited:
no worry over million arab lives in turkey it wont be problem

Tank god NATO intervened there, otherwise there were more people killed by a crazy Dictator.
NATO is taking responsibility and building up their army, while you are just talking big as allways.

I wonder how much you get paid to write the same BS again and again...
oh so now the killing stopped in Libya, and now they have democracy, LIBYA IS NOW DESTROYED, something you want to ignore to hide NATO's failure, heck Libya is now becoming Alqaeda breeding/training ground... the country is divided, stop trying to ignore the facts, NATO had no business in Libya at all... Libya is for Libyans only... something the world always ignores, I wonder if NATO would ever intervene to help out PKK, because NATO helped Alqaeda in Syria and Libya, so why not PKK??

oh so now the killing stopped in Libya, and now they have democracy, LIBYA IS NOW DESTROYED, something you want to ignore to hide NATO's failure, heck Libya is now becoming Alqaeda breeding/training ground... the country is divided, stop trying to ignore the facts, NATO had no business in Libya at all... Libya is for Libyans only... something the world always ignores, I wonder if NATO would ever intervene to help out PKK, because NATO helped Alqaeda in Syria and Libya, so why not PKK??

Intervention to Libya was wrong imho but what can be done about it now? We have this situation at hand now and to stop the bloodshed there these soldiers need to be trained and professionalized...At least they wont be brainwashed by some lunatic fundamentalist...Thats a good thing...why are you upset about it?

Last edited:
At least killing is by far not that much in Syria.
And the country you are portraying fits better to Syria than Lybia, without NATO intervention...

They have troops being trained in Egypt, Jordan, Saudi Arabia and, Qatar.

Here's a report on Libyan Officer Cadets in Egypt's Military Academy.

Exactly. Plenty of Arab and Libyan cooperation. After all we are brothers and sisters. Many Arab countries are also heavily investing in Libya right now after she regained her freedom.

So don't know what they are talking about quite frankly.

Exactly. Plenty of Arab and Libyan cooperation. After all we are brothers and sisters. Many Arab countries are also heavily investing in Libya right now after she regained her freedom.

So don't know what they are talking about quite frankly.

Me.

A few soldiers are being trained in those Arab states, not much, nothing significant.

Me.

A few soldiers are being trained in those Arab states, not much, nothing significant.

I was not referring to your post but those that claimed it was due to the lack of professionalism and other nonsense. No offense to those users.

Regarding Arab investment in Libya then read about it a little. Plenty of investments and more are only to follow. Libya is one the right track when the transition period will be over. Not easy for any country.

Some officers, not large groups of soldier to take care of control in Libya again, Qatar, UAE and some other state that have taken part in the bombing have completely forgotten the country.

I was not referring to your post but those that claimed it was due to the lack of professionalism and other nonsense. No offense to those users.

Yes

Last time Turkey faced a real conventional war is a long time ago, Egypt and others have that "professionalism skills" as well.

Some officers, not large groups of soldier to take care of control in Libya again, Qatar, UAE and some other state that have taken part in the bombing have completely forgotten the country.

Yes

Last time Turkey faced a real conventional war is a long time ago, Egypt and others have that "professionalism skills" as well.

That is actually not correct.

Take a look at this Libyan newspaper and write the Arab countries you want to find news about. That is just one newspaper.

UAE | Libya Business News

I know that the Arab world has invested a lot in Libya but it will invest even more when there is full stability. Of course countries are forgotten after the end of conflicts. Libya is not any different.
But Libya will be fine. HUGE country but little population and many natural riches and a fairly educated population. They have all the potential to become the richest African country and richest African society on the long run.

Back
Top Bottom